Our savior returns!

As the mighty realm of Albion pillages through the realm of Midgards forces the past few months, Odins son Natebruner returns to the realm of Midgard. Giving all of the fellow vikings hope that they can stand up to the undefeated knights of the round table and once again slay the realm of Albion. Odin willed this and shall forever give Natebruner the courage and strength to lead his children to victory! Now as the mighty knights have fallen will someone from the holy realm of Albion have the strength to bring down the undefeated champion and his fellow brothers and sisters?! Thank you Natebruner for giving Odins children hope again!!

Comments

• zerg is back and so is jolly what do you know ;p

huahueauaeuaeaeuhauhauehea love you ! welcome back ! o:)
  • As the mighty realm of Albion pillages through the realm of Midgards forces the past few months, Odins son Natebruner returns to the realm of Midgard. Giving all of the fellow vikings hope that they can stand up to the undefeated knights of the round table and once again slay the realm of Albion. Odin willed this and shall forever give Natebruner the courage and strength to lead his children to victory! Now as the mighty knights have fallen will someone from the holy realm of Albion have the strength to bring down the undefeated champion and his fellow brothers and sisters?! Thank you Natebruner for giving Odins children hope again!!

Thank you Jolly

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Beat each other up and leave us tree huggers alone!! lol
  • Odin willed another victory in the km standoff last night!
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781