Sounds of the BG

Last nite I ran with Xyorman's BG for the very first time. It made me think about how I would describe what I hear thru my headphones based on my experience.

Hero BG
Laugh, giggle, snort, "come to me" "we will see" "Just stick to me if you need a break - we never stop"

Rescue BG
"We may die but we will not hide.." "We will bring the battle to them .." "my dog needs to be let out"

Natebrunerz BG
"Numbers decide" "wait here" "&*% $%&* #$%$#"

Xyorman BG
silence, silence, silence, sigh, sigh, "Why don't you learn" silence

yamp90fsedsx.jpg

Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• So from the Mid bg, you didn't hear any targets being called, ma calling direction...just that? No wonder why mids can't get the pushes when asked, none are listening.
  • OMG is Rescu's dog still wrecking havoc? We used to have a running joke that his dog was a Mid because we would often get into a fight when he was afk letting the dog out.

Spot on, Spot on.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    OMG is Rescu's dog still wrecking havoc? We used to have a running joke that his dog was a Mid because we would often get into a fight when he was afk letting the dog out.

Spot on, Spot on.

Now that is kinda cute. Rescu can't be a bad guy then, he loves dogs :)
  • Jak wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    OMG is Rescu's dog still wrecking havoc? We used to have a running joke that his dog was a Mid because we would often get into a fight when he was afk letting the dog out.

Spot on, Spot on.

Now that is kinda cute. Rescu can't be a bad guy then, he loves dogs :)

I swear that dog. Many a nights he would key up and you could hear it scratching his floor.
  • For the MID BG, there is a big red troll that is the MA. All the BGs get very chatty when battle happens - Heal Me!! Stop running!! They are running !! Release etc.

It is the time between battles that the differences between the BGs is more apparent.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    For the MID BG, there is a big red troll that is the MA. All the BGs get very chatty when battle happens - Heal Me!! Stop running!! They are running !! Release etc.

It is the time between battles that the differences between the BGs is more apparent.

Most have separate channels to talk in, that way, it doesn't fill up the regular channel with a bunch of bs. I like this as I don't want to have to hear 'heal me' from individual groups.

I have a new puppy in the house....all I do now is going afk to check on what the heck he is chewing on now. Usually it is one of my children :D
  • Thanks for sharing :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Yeah one huge advantage of Teamspeak is the Whisper channel you can create... The silence was only you bud. Everyone else was talking and laughing among there friends in private whisper groups. Of course as you stated it was your first time ever joining so that is a given sadly. But stick around and you would find yourself joining whisper with your new friends.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • I'm 100% convinced that Rescue's dog is a Mid spy. ;)
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Jak wrote: »
    Siambra wrote: »
    For the MID BG, there is a big red troll that is the MA. All the BGs get very chatty when battle happens - Heal Me!! Stop running!! They are running !! Release etc.

Most have separate channels to talk in, that way, it doesn't fill up the regular channel with a bunch of bs. I like this as I don't want to have to hear 'heal me' from individual groups.

I have a new puppy in the house....all I do now is going afk to check on what the heck he is chewing on now. Usually it is one of my children :D

rofl
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.