slow logins and super slow ports AGAIN

everytime there is a patch logins and ports take forever 5 mins or more at times my god i had to reload the whole game afterthe last big patch was starting to work better now you patch again and the same dam thing fox it or i quit after playing over 12 years

Comments

• mortacas wrote: »
    everytime there is a patch logins and ports take forever 5 mins or more at times my god i had to reload the whole game afterthe last big patch was starting to work better now you patch again and the same dam thing fox it or i quit after playing over 12 years

I have never seen anyone else comment about that kind of issue. I think that may be only you brotha. I have never had a change in loading/login times due to a patch nor have I heard anyone say this.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • well i have seen others say things like this it happens to me every time there is a patch even worse after the last big patch
  • edited November 2018 PM
    mortacas wrote: »
    well i have seen others say things like this it happens to me every time there is a patch even worse after the last big patch

That's unfortunate, hopefully you can get a response or a fix.
    Best I can do is recommend this if you're Win 10 and heard it helped on Win 7 security essentials also.
    Hopefully that can cut your loading times and help you a little bit.

1. Press the Win key and type Defender to show the Best Match of Windows Defender Settings, click on this.
    2. Within this window, click on 'Virus & Threat protection' and then on 'Virus & threat protection settings' again.
    3. Scroll down to the Exclusions section and click 'Add or remove exclusions' to open the Exclusions list.
    4. Click the '+ Add an exclusion' button near the top and then click 'Process' from the presented menu.
    5. Type in the full path to your game.dll file within your personal Dark Age of Camelot folder (e.g.: C:\Dark Age of Camelot\game.dll) and click the 'Add' button. You may be presented with a UAC prompt, click 'Yes' to confirm you want to add the entry.
    6. Load DAoC as normal to see the benefits.

(Credit Manachanter) for the fix
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Server does seem to have slowed a bit since last patch. Lil longer but nothing that is any real game stoppers.