Return to Camelot Campaign over December and Half price for sub players!

edited November 2018 in General Board
Hi all,

Due to it's Christmas and it seems population still quite low. Why not open up a Return to Camelot Campaign over December month (30 day free trial for new and returning players)? Also players who are already playing the game that are paying subs get it half price?

This is just an idea in order to get population up over the Christmas period instead of action being so poor that I'm hearing and have witnessed for quite sometime.

It's just a thought so we can at least have decent action in RvR and have players being able to do Raids! :)
Post edited by Solicfear1 on

Comments

• That is something I actually agree with. would draw some folks back to the game and keep the ones who already in imo as Solic mention. Think about BS :) would be some cool stuff happening if more folks coming back :)
  • I agree, it's a good time now that the patch is out. You would give people a chance to try the game out and if they like the patch will probably stick around. I have really been enjoying the small man/Solo action this patch has brought to the new towns. With a population boost it would be even better.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<