Going to Hide Now?

Go Mids, one heck of a hit and unexpected.

Hopefully they will now cower in a tower/keep the rest of the night.

Comments

• lol did you guys log after 4 straight L's ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Seems like Mids jumped the gun on this post...

lol vids inc
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• @Jak what happened man ?
    HERORIUS

• Did the mids hide the rest of the night or just log ?
    HERORIUS

• Ewer wrote: »
    Seems like Mids jumped the gun on this post...

@Ewer where did that mid bg go ?
    HERORIUS