Mid BG Monday Night & Asatruar Guild Group

edited November 2018 in General Board
Whoever is leading the mids- I just wanted to say Thanks :)

And to all the mids defending KM- Thanks :)

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Thats some unusual attitude from you Nate, I guess I have to upvote the trend to continue. :)

Unless you thank the RP later. :D
  • It is an anomaly, perhaps some holiday cheer from too much punch.
  • Gavner wrote: »
    Thats some unusual attitude from you Nate, I guess I have to upvote the trend to continue. :)

Unless you thank the RP later. :D

I would attribute it to the multiple bans he's received. I'm sure he wouldn't want a repeat of what happened on Postcount, the last time he thought he was in a position to challenge the community admin.
  • I dunno how 1 set 8man can run itself into getting ript by the zerg so often lol

someone stand up and speak for your friends and replace whoever is driving, say its all good and just demote them to a dif class, it has to happen to a lot of dif guilds in 8mans, cant keep make all grp flop cuz 1-2
  • Yes

Thank you for all of the RPS ! :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Oh damn! At first I thought this not going to be a mocking thread for once. :)

However, I appreciate it almost happened !
    Oh damn! At first I thought this not going to be a mocking thread for once. :)

However, I appreciate it almost happened !

LOL your expectations are too high. Need to lower those even farther as the holidays approach. I too, thought this might be a semi-polite thread.
  • I swear I will acknowledge if one day the tone of these posts change. One can hope big!
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Saying Thanks- Is being nice :)
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• @Natebruner
    Forgive us for being prejudiced on you. I am sure I could make up several sentences with "Thank you" that would heavily break the CoC. However, you have my benefit of the doubt, will keep on eye your comments if they become any less.. self-confident / mocking maybe? :)
    @Natebruner
    Forgive us for being prejudiced on you. I am sure I could make up several sentences with "Thank you" that would heavily break the CoC. However, you have my benefit of the doubt, will keep on eye your comments if they become any less.. self-confident / mocking maybe? :)

Delusional self-confidence perhaps :)