Wtf?!?!?!

Has anyone else just been crashing to desktop lately? I have crashed directly to desktop 3 times today. I was in the Ruined areas and fighting all 3 times (2 times I was winning easily) and then just crash. Not right clicking anything, not in any of the zones that normally cause crashes. This is super frustrating and almost never happened before this patch.

Comments

• seems like with every patch the game becomes more unstable...
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Because they need a hot fix soon , that will include this problem of crashing. At least I hope they fix that as well.
  • I thought that was supposed to be addressed in this patch? Lol
  • It's an issue with many --- they have some ideas I believe, as to what it may be --- certainly is annoying as it has happened to me multiple times also.
  • I crashed 2-3 times today and that might happen once a week at best.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Yeh the lag on ev was crazy today they need to change the hamster
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Yah, that is what threw me off. Normally I only crash when doing certain things like the right click bug or clicking on the porter to port to a new zone and it freezes. This was nothing. It was a fight and then boom, right to desktop.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on