I don't see any Albs talking about cancelling---- Link to Saturday night vid inside :)

Midgard won a couple fights last night ! (open field fight and a ck fight)

You get the 2nd st class you were asking for and then complain?

I know we seldom lose but you don't see albs talking about quitting and cancelling.

Link to last night

https://forum.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/1633/saturday-night-alb-nation-hits-mid-bg-at-hurb#latest

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Got bored of big boy rvr (its either camping or running in circles waiting for the campers to quit camping), so i decided to level my FoTM tic. He had been parked in Molv for about a year, but figured why not...Not sure its worth it. I'll admit, your persistence is better than mine. I would have logged due to boredom. (or logged a battleground toon :wink: )

npx7u5crnbxu.png

tic2.PNG 474.1K
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Hero owned KM and Eu albs gave up bold

opened bg and afk :) (well work on my fantasy football team)

After that we rolled out and you can watch the video for what happened next :)

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • continue to camp be a man come out and fight Jesus
  • edited November 2018 PM
    My ss taken at 7:41 pm est.. but ok
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
This discussion has been closed.