Thursday Night Fights vs Mid Bg- Alb Nation Prevails 2-0

edited November 2018 in General Board
Ty mid bg for the awesome 2 fights we had tonight.

The km fight you guys had a good push.

The open field fight by bold was a good fight as well. I am loving my heretic :)
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited November 2018 PM
    Shout out to Realfinewine on her tic tonight :)

Locking down the KM ramp ! and Mids at bold !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Shout out to @Baby

Friar -Locking down KM ramp with that ST and heals at Km funnel and on Mids at Bold.
    HERORIUS

Shout out to @Amp_Phetamine

Armsman locking down that KM funnel tonight and at mids at Bold.
    HERORIUS

Shout out to @Bowatg

Armsman locking down that KM funnel tonight and on mids at bold.
    HERORIUS

Shout out to @Dracxo

Another Heretic locking down that KM funnel vs Mids ! And for that AOE vs mids near bold :)
    HERORIUS

Shout out to @Ewer

Sorc locking down mids at KM and that side hit on mids near bold :)
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Monnster

Pally locking down mids at KM funnel and pushing those mids near bold :)
    HERORIUS

Shout out to @tonickk

Cleric working at KM funnel fight and at the fight near bold !
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @swankster

Working that KM fight and fight near bold :)
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @rhaenies

Wizard working that KM fight and fight near bold :)
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @jackmack

Cleric working that KM fight and fight near bold! (go mildred! )
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @obby

Heretic working that KM fight and fight near bold (TIC NATION !)
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @tierrawizard

Wizard working that KM fight and fight near bold :)
    HERORIUS

• What is this 1st grade? Everyone gets a participation trophy for playing! Couldn’t have sat in a keep for hours without you guys!

You need to find a new hobby. I heard fortnite is all the rage.
  • Strategy wins
    HERORIUS

• 90% of the time
  • This thread was a nice Friday gift. Very amusing and telling.
  • Give a shout out to your favorite alb nation player !

Get your ALb Nation fantasy rosters set !
    HERORIUS

• I can make you a script to make spamming easier. You can parse your bg for names and ill send you the script to enter the %username% . I can even randomize the comment you post below their name.
  • Shoutout to @Natebruner NATEBURNER!
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    Shoutout to @Natebruner NATEBURNER!

Thanks Snail :)
    HERORIUS

Shoutout to @Snaillyn for shouting out to @Natebruner

and thanks @Natebruner for thanking @Snaillyn for shouting out to you!!!

:smiley: you're right.. this is fun
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • There are many albs to give a shout out to for last night fights !
    HERORIUS

• null
    Except the ones that fail miserably at beno and km. There was good AFKing for 3hrs in bold until mid bg logged off and they came out to pve
    Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
    Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure
  • Was good fights at km and beno :)
    HERORIUS

• my question is does he have a spy in the mid bgs TS or if he logs in himself so he knows when to camp and when to hit
  • I take that as a compliment :)
    HERORIUS

• I'm sure way more people that we could ever imagine are in multiple voice programs.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I take that as a compliment :)

it's not a compliment, it means you are a coward and will hide anytime the numbers are close to equal and will only hit when you know you out number someone 3 to 1 or 4 to 1
    It's ok to give compliments :)
    HERORIUS

• Armarnidi
    1:57PM PMFlag

my question is does he have a spy in the mid bgs TS or if he logs in himself so he knows when to camp and when to hit

I am surprised someone would even allege Nate would do something like that.
    His tactics are so calculated that I could understand someone thinking that, but you just have to realize that his camping skills are far beyond anyone’s else.
    What other BG leader could camp for 3 to 4 hours a night in a keep.
    Much like ever other thing Nate has done in this game he has far exceeded anyone’s ability to do what he does and do it any better.
    His strategy of 90% winning might be a long and boring process of camping all night but he will still find a way to win even if it is after the opposing BG logs.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Give a shout out to your favorite alb nation player !

Get your ALb Nation fantasy rosters set !

Thankee sai, sir. Go tic nation!!!!
  • The bold fight was open field ;)

I would like to compliment the mid push on the bold bridge . It was very brave :)
    HERORIUS

Sleepwell wrote: »

Shoutout to @Sleepwell for making a shoutout to @Snaillyn for shouing out to @Natebruner and thanks to @Sleepwell for thanking @Natebruner for thanking @Snaillyn for shouting out to you!!!!

This could go on for awhile. ;)
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • shoutout to all the alb nation SHoutouts !
    HERORIUS

• RonELuvv wrote: »
    Sleepwell wrote: »

Shoutout to @Sleepwell for making a shoutout to @Snaillyn for shouing out to @Natebruner and thanks to @Sleepwell for thanking @Natebruner for thanking @Snaillyn for shouting out to you!!!!

This could go on for awhile. ;)

Touche' Ron... you one upped me....

err... i mean shoutout to @RonELuvv for one-upping me!
  • Hahaha.. all the shoutout spam got a ban?