Population

I’m seeing a lot of posts about how to boost realm pride, Zerg vs groupo and what not. But the problem is population.

I remember playing this game where no matter what you wanted to do you could find enough people trying doing the same thing that you could cry a BG.

That’s definitely not the case currently. With the current population for any lone wolf it’s impossible to find a group doing what you want. So you’re forced to do what everyone else is doing(mostly RVR). Even then you’re stuck out side the group or getting dominated by larger numbers.

This game is a ghost of its former self. We are never going to get the population back to what it was when labyrinth was released.

They keep pushing the bring back old players and new players campaigns but no one is staying. Why would they returning players come back to try to get back into it. Just to see how all the hours we put into our characters to get them maxed all the time we spent building templates and actually getting the items, can now be achieved in such a short time.

That’s not even the worst of it. The worst part is that the game we used to know and love was full of kind people that would help you out with whatever you needed help with weather it was PL, information, a quest, etc as long as it was in reason no questions asked. Group invites were handed out like candy on Halloween, to anyone asking not just certain people. We felt welcomed no matter what we were trying to do. I don’t know how many times I PLed a complete stranger for no other reasons then he asked me to. I used to sit at the dragon and spam in regions to see if anyone wanted to to be a part in my dragon raid.

The reason no one is staying is because no one feels welcome.

New players are lost with no one willing to guide them and returning players feal like outcast that aren’t part of the clique.

We all want the population to rise, other then making the game F2P (yes I know there promising F2P) broadsword Can only invite new and returning players it’s our job to make them feel welcome to stay.

Comments

• Feel free to join alb nation - we will help however we can with whatever toon u wanna play.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781