I want to take a moment and thank John and the Broadsword staff during this holiday season

edited November 2018 in General Board
I originally made this post in 2016 on the old forums but i still feel the same today so i wanted to get this on here:

Alot of you know me in game. I have friends but i also have alot of enemies but one thing we all have in common is we love this game. I got the chance to visit Broadsword while on a business trip to Washington DC and got to meet John and staff. I felt like a kid in a candy store when the elevator opened to the office.

When i arrived John gave me a tour and for the small group they have they are doing a great job. Get this there are actually CSR's! I was blown away lol. Also let this sink in..EA wanted nothing to do with MMO's at one point but Rob Denton, John and the rest of the staff at the last minute collected as much stuff from Mythic HQ, formed Broadsword and saved this game for us because they loved Daoc. So i hope i speak for alot of players when i say i hope everyone at BS has a Merry Christmas and thanks for the keeping the game alive and for me thats one of the best christmas gifts i can get every year. Ok so maybe Scarlett Johnansen, seeing beibhinn 1 shot saki on her dev toon or a billion bucks would be 100x better but hey this is still up there!
Post edited by Sepphiroth75 on

Comments