Hib BG US Prime Time

I will be leading a RvR BG on Hib during US prime on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Start time will be around 6:30 CST. BG will be on Shaylon. My Discord information will be provided in the BG chat. All are welcome. Let's bring back the three way!
"The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
"The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
"Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/

Comments

• Hmm. Maybe I’ll try playing my old ow temped vw
  • This is great! Miss the old three way fights!
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • Look forward to it!
  • Good stuff, look forward to see you all out there
  • Great news Beetle :) Thank you for doing that, at least someone stepping up for some 3 way fights now, looking forward too :) Best of luck.
  • If I play hib, will you get a following by being gutsy and fighting constantly and then revert into ego mode and hide in keeps and wait till the other bg’s log off and claim victory? I’ve been burned like that alrdy and don’t wanna temp out more toons to not play more than a few times :(
  • Nah. Those who have played with me before on Alb or Mid know I'm pretty aggressive in terms of gameplay. However, much like last night after Hero logged, I won't be running head on into a zerg until we get comparable numbers. I will take intitative to draw action if needed. Otherwise, I'll be taking a hit and run approach on the other BGs. My only agenda is to bring back the three way fights on a consistent basis. We will probably die a lot in the process so everyone's patience will be exercised.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • The Beetle that be Juicing.