Discuss Mid group comp.

Discuss Mid group comp.
Today I want to talk about 2 mid group builds, where they are good and bad, and what your feedback is on this setup. I am not here to declare anything as “the best” I just want to toss some ideas around.
Mid group 1, Melee:
1. Savage- Melee DPS
2. Savage- Melee DPS
3. Zerker- Melee DPS
4. Pac/Mend healer- mez, root, stun, heal
5. Aug/Mend healer- All the melee speed increase buffs you can give and of course heals!
6. Aug/Mend shammy – de-root, sheer, disease on the MA, back up heals
7. Caster/Shield thane- A thane you say? YES, Shield thane is great for peels, can hop on the assist melee train and can use (sorry I forgot the spell name) extend spell range for healers, don’t forget AOE hammer, rupts vs caster groups, and even BG.
8. Sup RM- In Sup you have AOE root, Nearsight, and PBT, your job is to assist the MA, spam nearsight and aoe root when you can.

Mid group 2, Caster:
1. 45RC/29Dark RM- Main dps, cold Debuff, assist cold nuke with the SM/BD
2. 47Dark/26sup SM- Life tap is cold damage and RM is cold de-buff. Pet for rups, and some points into sup gives you de-mez to help out your healers
3. Dark BD- You have a base line cold nuke for the cold train, you have MOC totem for the casters, more pets for rupts.
4. Pac/Mend healer- mez, root, stun, heal, POM
5. Mend/Pac healer - mez, root, stun, heal
6. WC Warlock – Back up heals for the healers, has crazy dots that can finish off any thing the cold train does not wipe out in a second.
7. Caster/Shield thane- A thane you say? YES, Shield thane is great for peels, can hop on the MA and cast right along, and can use (sorry I forgot the spell name) extend spell range for healers/caster, don’t forget AOE hammer, rupts vs caster groups, and even BG.
8. Sup RM- In Sup you have AOE root, Nearsight, and PBT, your job is to assist the MA, spam nearsight and aoe root when you can.

*Skald, I feel like SOS left out of my builds here and could put a skald in somewhere. Comments, thoughts, please tell me why this is a good group make up and what needs improvements?
*Also note not necessarily only 8V8

Comments