1.125B Pendragon Patch Notes

Patch 1.125B is now up on the Pendragon test server!

Click here to check out the latest patch notes and please join us this Sunday at 2 PM EST / 7 PM GMT for our Molvik playtest on Pendragon! We're nearing the home stretch for Patch 1.125 and look forward to your continued feedback!

Important Note:
We highly suggest duplicating your game directory and using the duplicate copy as a Pendragon-only game directory *before* patching and testing on Pendragon.

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• Was hoping to see another mid st class or the loss of tics with st :(
  • They already moved st off the mini … lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • And that means what? Just cause it was moved to another class that didn’t need it doesn’t mean it’s still not up for debate, nor the lack of a second mid st class
  • lol

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I am going to sound like a broken record but one of two things needs to happen regarding ST. Either set it on one class for each realm (Champion, Thane, Paladin) or set ST on two classes for each realm (Ment/Champ, Friar/Paladin, Thane/???). I cannot comment on which Mid class would be appropriate if a second ST is granted.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • It was removed off the mini. All is good now and lets hurry up with the patch.
    HERORIUS

• Still looking for Viper to scale better. Viper 5 costs 34 RA points and with 10% Spell Pierce 10% spell damage and Lifebane only hits for 125 on a character with 36% Body Resists.

This doesn't even take into account Remedy, Mag resist caps, AoM/Empty Mind or Purge.

• You’re incredibly delusional.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Nevermind. I figured it out (you can delete this post!)
    Post edited by Ramik on
  • This patch update was kind of lacking imo but with that said here is my take on the patch ( should not be the focus on this patch)

1. areas are bigger so that is kind of cool.
    2. i am still on the fence about the old keeps in each area. I would rather keep all the current castles from live and keep the bigger space with the added structures from pend. (hib - maze, alb - house, mid bridge areas)
    3. Shades form when in classic shows up as catacombs models on pend. Please fix.
    4. Except crauch/beno/bledmeer please bring back all 4 towers to each keep.
  • Make all keep able to be ported to also. :)
    To some this up....garbage.

So Heretics still getting a massive boost, Thanes getting a small nerf, and no equality among the realms in abilities. Thanks BS. So Mid will be the only realm with 2 wall climbers and 1 ST class. Good work at fairness their guys.
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • So thanes getting a massive booost heritics getting a small nerf and no equality amongst the realm in abilities .
    Thanks BS so alb will be the only realm where a healer dosent have speed and cc where only one of our charge tanks dosent have free charge.
    Good work at the fairness boys.
    They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit oh dear oh dear oh dear !
    Brut wrote: »
    So thanes getting a massive booost heritics getting a small nerf and no equality amongst the realm in abilities .
    Thanks BS so alb will be the only realm where a healer dosent have speed and cc where only one of our charge tanks dosent have free charge.

Massive boost to Thanes? Nerf to tics? WTF are you smokin dude? Tics gettign the highest AF in the game. Along side a boost to ABS, not to mention all the previous boosts they got. Now ST. Nice try
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • @Carol_Broadsword trellebourg left untouched still makes it a bow town duel area. Please close off the windows that people run around and jump through to regen health and run away from casters.

Also, making the rest connected by bridges will make it unlikely people will go there, since The Trellebourg Area is so highly developed. The new keep is also too far away to be trafficked.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Brut wrote: »
    So thanes getting a massive booost heritics getting a small nerf and no equality amongst the realm in abilities .

Massive boost to Thanes? Nerf to tics? WTF are you smokin dude? Tics gettign the highest AF in the game. Along side a boost to ABS, not to mention all the previous boosts they got. Now ST. Nice try

I believe that was sarcasm..