Shapechange and horses

I know I’m likely in the minority, but I enjoy the comedy and added variable of the Halloween ability to shape change into a variety of creatures.

Unfortunately, the lack of ability to ride horses in a shapechanged form makes it not really viable to use. Would it be really difficult for Broadsword to program this in during the 3 day Halloween event next year? I’d love to see the shenanigans a bg of spiders versus a bg of pixies might cause.

Comments

• I agree. It is quite annoying. I can understand maybe the spider shapes but when you swap a troll to look like a lurikeen or kobold or something normal, I don’t know why you can’t be on a horse
  • I know this is not in relation to the OP, but I wish they would get rid of the shape change form of the Shades of Mist altogether. When you put on an item that extends spells to increase the duration of the buffs, it is nullified on the Shades of Mist because of the shape change form. That stays at 10 minutes regardless and when it drops you lose the reactive albalative charge. Very frustrating.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    null

To add to this, would be nice if things like the healer's heal proc didn't override shades. If you've got the buff up and pop the use it fires but tells you that you already have an offensive buff up and doesn't actually work but still triggers the timer. Same thing with the VW rank 5 and any other ablative. Quite frustrating.

Edit- was adding off of RonELuvv's post but am mobile and apparently can't quote things.
    Post edited by PeanutRub on