Re: Patterns/Trade Window

@Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword Is there a way we can implement something in the trade window?;) So that a person who wishes to skin a "certain" item, can still do so;) without having the other person trade their expensive/rare item?;) We already have something in place for repair and spell crafting;) Why not do the same for when someone wants to skin an item?;) Hard to trust somebody with an item that took someone a long time to get or you can only get once a year during an event;)
<3Baby;)
Baby-Friar
Babe-Reaver
Babys-Warden
Babydoll-Shaman

Comments

• There is nothing worse than a thief. No item is worth stealing when your asking to skin it.

Alb Nation took action by banning this player from discord. Not b/c of just the "alleged" theft but b/c this person never actually has helped or run with Alb Nation.

Theft will never be tolerated.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Who is the offender?
  • Baby wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword Is there a way we can implement something in the trade window?;) So that a person who wishes to skin a "certain" item, can still do so;) without having the other person trade their expensive/rare item?;) We already have something in place for repair and spell crafting;) Why not do the same for when someone wants to skin an item?;) Hard to trust somebody with an item that took someone a long time to get or you can only get once a year during an event;)

Sounds like a good idea to me