#7knate gets schooled at nGed by stealthers and a few hibs

gDaB7Q.jpg

O5Nfnc.jpg

That's rough, you're coming unhinged, your propaganda is being shown for what it is, you got nothing but numbers, no tactics, no skill just numbers, and even that doesn't seem to be enough.

I think it's time to break your bg down into some 8man and actually get some action back in the game, zergs are killing the fun in the game, 1,2 maybe 3 fights in a night when you run as a zerg, run as 8 mans and you'll get loads more action, your followers hopefully will start to see the light and actually form some roaming smaller numbers and it'll be more fun for all (all 3 realms)

AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
TheWayForward

Comments

• Watching the videos, it's just a lot of shouting and dying on inc
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Post edited by albionexile on
    TheWayForward
  • dml2rihjz798.png

with a spam of 79 deathblows from hibs, and 7 from albs

Albs, this is your glorious leader with superior tactics and skill, note thats over 58% of the deathblows from hibs came from stealths,

#7knate #notsogreat #thatpropagandatho
    TheWayForward
  • edited October 2018 PM
    You're doing it wrong @albionexile! You need to make 8 more posts with videos in each one talking about your glorious victory due to superior tactics and how Hibernia Nation is finally coming together. Lol!! If they don't like it they can just not click on them and read it.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • Must be fake news
  • See!!! That’s what happens when you try to pee on The Great Tree!!!! Oh, a lot of that spam was from the evil stealth zerg!! LOL

Stop the propaganda!!
  • The eye in the sky :)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • The only thing I see wrong here is how overpowered stealthers are... #Welcoming1.125StealthNerf

Also, nothing against you guys running 8 Exiled but the last thing I want to do again is form pug 8mans with random classes and run around as fodder to feed groups like yours rps.

You say, "break off the zerg and you guys would get more rps"

What I see is, "break off the zerg and form pug 8mans so we can get more rps". ;)
  • I don’t care if there are zergs or not. Safety is numbers has always been around.

Just stay away from The Great Tree!!!!

And my box of Lucky Charms while you’re at it.
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    I don’t care if there are zergs or not. Safety is numbers has always been around.

Just stay away from The Great Tree!!!!

And my box of Lucky Charms while you’re at it.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • You too Amp, don’t go poking around with your stick for em either!!!!
  • Or me also!
  • The only thing I see wrong here is how overpowered stealthers are... #Welcoming1.125StealthNerf

Also, nothing against you guys running 8 Exiled but the last thing I want to do again is form pug 8mans with random classes and run around as fodder to feed groups like yours rps.

What I see is, "break off the zerg and form pug 8mans so we can get more rps". ;)

Amp, while that might happen with pugs vs people who 8man and play together more often, that's not my intention, it would be nice if the pugs fought pugs and the regular 8man teams fought the regular 8 man teams, if each realm ran 5fg then it'd naturally work its way out to where similar skills / players would roam areas, I dunno, I do see your point, no pug with randoms is going to have a fun time if playing vs regular 8man, I feel there is a happy medium between the two tho zerg or regular 8man players
    TheWayForward
  • 8man was certainly more fun back in the day when there was a stronger population. I still recall roaming around with my old guild on Hib wearing Coruscating Mine gear on my Bard =P. Each engagement was different since you were less likely to run into the same group before a different group came in. As a downside, there was a lot of AJing. Now, it feels like I would just keep fighting the same group(s) over and over again which does not appeal to me. Granted, you can make the same argument in zergs; however, the play style is vastly different in large groups vs. a single structured group.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • is macroing and the programmable mouse/keyboard needed while running in 8mans.

or is that just a skilled solo thing :)
  • 8man was certainly more fun back in the day when there was a stronger population. I still recall roaming around with my old guild on Hib wearing Coruscating Mine gear on my Bard =P. Each engagement was different since you were less likely to run into the same group before a different group came in. As a downside, there was a lot of AJing. Now, it feels like I would just keep fighting the same group(s) over and over again which does not appeal to me. Granted, you can make the same argument in zergs; however, the play style is vastly different in large groups vs. a single structured group.

The same happens in all forms of play style. Solo, small man, 8 man, and zerg all run into the same people over and over again. That's what happens when the population declines. :(
  • Sadly, that is very true.
  • op is so affected lol

Amp, while that might happen with pugs vs people who 8man and play together more often, that's not my intention, it would be nice if the pugs fought pugs and the regular 8man teams fought the regular 8 man teams, if each realm ran 5fg then it'd naturally work its way out to where similar skills / players would roam areas, I dunno, I do see your point, no pug with randoms is going to have a fun time if playing vs regular 8man, I feel there is a happy medium between the two tho zerg or regular 8man players

Yeah I was teasing you, I used to run tank trains back 2014-2015 and had a blast doing it, would run into a variety of groups, mostly pugs which was nice (60/40 win loss, sometimes 70-80 if assists were on point). The only groups we really struggled against was Interz casting groups, Tickled Pink and Ancient Order (mid), but it was fine since we were a half pug group.

2016-2017 was rough. 8man Pugs virtually disappeared and any attempts at 8man during my play time EST would result in getting whipped by a few groups of set 8, a few voltron groups who would run 12-14 consistently and zergs.

Unless I was playing with Heathens, TSFR or Sad Panda's it was nearly impossible to do anything and I pretty much quit running 8man outside of those 3 groups.

Currently my play time is barely weekends but I've been having a blast running in the Alb zerg and getting in some duels in bow town.

• Unless I was playing with Heathens,

dead guild :/

<Chaos Theory>

Message me for an 8v8 if you wanna try me.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Having ran a few nights with the bg I can definitely confirm that any win is not due to direct tactics but due to 2-3 key 'support' groups running at the flank and covering the rest of the zerg. Without these groups there are losses. In a direct fight there's a loss. It's not numbers, though they do help, it's the help of dedicated groups protecting your ass :)

You can't win a fight just by insisting your bg just pushes in with you, casters and healers can't do anything when they are moving, and definitely can't do anything when constantly interupted by AE spam. And until bg leaders learn this and adjust their 'charge in and die' tactics they will keep losing in any encounter where the enemy spreads out to the flank. If your healers are getting hit from the side, you don't get heals, you die, and you lose. Period.

I think to sum it up I will use this quote after a loss and point out why it's stupid: "I'm a scout and even I was in the middle of them"

If you are a scout with the greatest range of all classes in the realm, why would you move to the middle of the enemy where you get surrounded and constantly interupted?

Perhaps bg leaders should play a caster/healer for a while and see things from a wider angle?

Edit: this isn't just aimed at Nate, Hero has also fallen to this a few times where he has been flanked and lost due to the same reason. But at least running with Hero you don't constantly have to fight the urge to mute him ;)
    Post edited by Manachanter on
    Rolled over from Hib/Prydwen!

Usp | Logisa | Most things starting with Usp...
  • It's kind of why so many people hate on the New England Patriots. They win.... They lose every so often but for the most part... They just win.

Bill Belichick doesn't play around.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Having ran a few nights with the bg I can definitely confirm that any win is not due to direct tactics but due to 2-3 key 'support' groups running at the flank and covering the rest of the zerg. Without these groups there are losses. In a direct fight there's a loss. It's not numbers, though they do help, it's the help of dedicated groups protecting your ass :)

You can't win a fight just by insisting your bg just pushes in with you, casters and healers can't do anything when they are moving, and definitely can't do anything when constantly interupted by AE spam. And until bg leaders learn this and adjust their 'charge in and die' tactics they will keep losing in any encounter where the enemy spreads out to the flank. If your healers are getting hit from the side, you don't get heals, you die, and you lose. Period.

I think to sum it up I will use this quote after a loss and point out why it's stupid: "I'm a scout and even I was in the middle of them"

If you are a scout with the greatest range of all classes in the realm, why would you move to the middle of the enemy where you get surrounded and constantly interupted?

Perhaps bg leaders should play a caster/healer for a while and see things from a wider angle?

Edit: this isn't just aimed at Nate, Hero has also fallen to this a few times where he has been flanked and lost due to the same reason. But at least running with Hero you don't constantly have to fight the urge to mute him ;)

This is very true. Having coordinated flank groups can easily turn the tide since they are able to communicate within their group much more effectively than in BG chat/voice. I still do not understand why every BG leader uses the term PUSH (RUSH for Hero). Calling out for interrupts in a particular direction or to assist the MA as they change targets would be leagues better than saying push. The quote you provided sums up the problem. Many BG players do not appear to know what to do and especially do not seem to know how to position themselves. But hey, it's a game. I still find the big fights to be enjoyable.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Albion:

Ewalien/Swank runs probably the best flank group in the game. His group is not concerned with my calls.

In Alb Nation- I give targets and direction nonstop. Nobody can question our winning %'s with the methods we use.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS