Champion buff unshearable

Why CL buff cant be shear .., now somes peoples use champion buff in group and they are immune to shear buff . Its boring as hell to play druid anymore ... please broadsword do something about it . Specially versus tank group immune to shear buff with det 9 and charge .

Comments

• Specially with supremacy pot , you can rebuff yourself in a seconds .
  • Agree'd!

Remove buff shearing from game. Problem solved.

I agree . Remove shearing
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • i thought all self buffs were unshearable
  • edited October 2018 PM
    47el wrote: »
    i thought all self buffs were unshearable

Yes. They are unshearable.
    Post edited by Tyrantanic on
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Hellblast wrote: »
    Why CL buff cant be shear .., now somes peoples use champion buff in group and they are immune to shear buff . Its boring as hell to play druid anymore ... please broadsword do something about it . Specially versus tank group immune to shear buff with det 9 and charge .

Self buffs are unshearable, Idk why your complaining been this way awhile now.
    <Chaos Theory>

Message me for an 8v8 if you wanna try me.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Champ buff should be shearable like supremacy . Only healer /cleric/druid/warden/friar/shaman selfbuffs should be unshearable , a pure meler/light tank unshearable its really annoying and too strong in group . it completely neutralizes the spec nurture enhancement augmentation of cleric, druids and shaman .
    Post edited by Hellblast on
    Champ buff should be shearable like supremacy . Only healer /cleric/druid/warden/friar/shaman selfbuffs should be unshearable , a pure meler/light tank unshearable its really annoying and too strong in group .

So... Maybe.... Just try.... To use other abilities?

If shearing is the maximization of your game play then I'm sorry.

Aren't CL buffs even worse then the buff tokens (yellows)?
  • edited October 2018 PM
    With 25 % buff bonus they are very good , its easy to switch items and buff with 25 % buff bonus and make these buff very strong and you probably one of these guys who run on these buff , you know its very strong and dont want a nerf on it
  • They are decent but they won't max you out. Besides, the surest way to shear buffs is to kill your target.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
  • I never said shear buff was only my gameplay , but seriously on druids except pet , cure , heal , rupt , shear and root , you have nothing to do , now with all these immune debuffs druids are boring as hell to play .
    I never said shear buff was only my gameplay , but seriously on druids except pet , cure , heal , rupt , shear and root , you have nothing to do , now with all these immune debuffs druids are boring as hell to play .

Based on that logic, Healers must be the most boring class to play in the game. Druids have a DoT and a DD. You can at least assist if you have nothing else to do.
    I never said shear buff was only my gameplay , but seriously on druids except pet , cure , heal , rupt , shear and root , you have nothing to do , now with all these immune debuffs druids are boring as hell to play .

Based on that logic, Healers must be the most boring class to play in the game. Druids have a DoT and a DD. You can at least assist if you have nothing else to do.

I gotta disagree with you @Hellblast that's such a trivial complaint :/. As an Armsman it's boring as hell with bodyguard in the game but it's still here right? I make due with it and playing against it.. Just think of different ways to deal with toons using CL buffs. Worst case scenario try speccing into a CL DD/Snare, I'll tell you what's more annoying then NOT being sheared is having to pop supremacy pots multiple times in a fight because of shears.

#RemoveCastableShears2018
  • Healer boring never ! They got so mutch to do , specially the pac healer or 3 spec healer ,
  • edited October 2018 PM
    The druid need disease like shaman got free without speccing , single red and area with only 1 in caves . And using dot in group bad idea . Better only use the single dd but not my primary job .
    The druid need disease like shaman got free without speccing , single red and area with only 1 in caves . And using dot in group bad idea . Better only use the single dd but not my primary job .

Yeah because F*** Eldritches!!