Nate Joins Herorius to Dominate EURO prime time -- Annamariedes Midgard BG cannot handle this! 9/27

Hibernia Rams never bug out---- made from strong wood I guess.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• ram problems are user errors, anyone who has been around long enough knows this ;\

for some reason people use gt's and keep respam aim instead of just walk it up to the door and hit swing

seems hib bg wins, alb bg wins, its just xyroman and impounded having problems ? ;p
  • edited September 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    ram problems are user errors, anyone who has been around long enough knows this ;\

for some reason people use gt's and keep respam aim instead of just walk it up to the door and hit swing

seems hib bg wins, alb bg wins, its just xyroman and impounded having problems ? ;p

I don't lead BGs.. Why are you even name dropping me? xD
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • because im trying to start some fun and I hoped it would bother you

perhaps your to smart ;p bah ! ;p <3
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    because im trying to start some fun and I hoped it would bother you

perhaps your to smart ;p bah ! ;p <3

Bother me, nah. But I guess I am dumb enough to respond in the first place so. I suppose it did work for ya :)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • well take it as a tie ! ;p