Alb Nation Takes The Mid Relic !

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
Excellent Job ALB NATION !

Ty to all the Mids & Hibs that came out to try and fight us :)

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS


"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
«1

Comments

  • the mid relic is useless, unless u have your own or are u to chicken to get them from hib
  • Great job Herorius Jr!
  • edited September 2018 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • We created tons of action just carrying this thing around. Awesome night everyone !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Action, lol ---
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Action, lol ---

    Not like farming mids on KM reset action... but good action :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Curious if you knew, that the Midgard Relic is worthless - when Hibernia owns both of your own.
  • tald wrote: »
    Curious if you knew, that the Midgard Relic is worthless - when Hibernia owns both of your own.

    Curious if you know...

    Just taking it and carrying it around creates action.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited September 2018 PM
    tald wrote: »
    Curious if you knew, that the Midgard Relic is worthless - when Hibernia owns both of your own.


    Yes he knew, was mentioned about 20 times in BG.

    The whole concept of the game is Realm vs Realm. This is how you are supposed to play the game. Will be glad to have words with anyone that disagrees.

    He went after the Mid str relic to weaken the Mids.

    Not a difficult concept to understand.

    Post edited by DaRedANT on
    Da ant familyDa fly familyDa spider family
    https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/daredant
  • edited September 2018 PM
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    He went after the Mid str relic to weaken the Mids.

    Not a difficult concept to understand.

    Did you realise that having 1 relic vs 0 relics is the same bonus of (zero) - Thus you didnt essentially weaken them.

    Great work on actively sieging against the Mid BG thou - usually we only see this sort of action after or before (BG) has log on/off.

    Post edited by tald on
  • tald wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    He went after the Mid str relic to weaken the Mids.

    Not a difficult concept to understand.

    Did you realise that having 1 relic vs 0 relics is the same bonus of (zero) - Thus you didnt essentially weaken them.

    Great work on actively sieging against the Mid BG thou - usually we only see this sort of action after or before (BG) has log on/off.

    No Mid BG --- 60% bonus on both hibb and mid hence no action and useless crapola from the master of <use your imagination>...

  • Xyorman wrote: »
    tald wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    He went after the Mid str relic to weaken the Mids.

    Not a difficult concept to understand.

    Did you realise that having 1 relic vs 0 relics is the same bonus of (zero) - Thus you didnt essentially weaken them.

    Great work on actively sieging against the Mid BG thou - usually we only see this sort of action after or before (BG) has log on/off.

    No Mid BG --- 60% bonus on both hibb and mid hence no action and useless crapola from the master of <use your imagination>...

    Master of owning Midgard. Was fun farming all the groups that thought they could stop us ! /ROFL
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited September 2018 PM
    I don't think anyone cares about relics anymore, since they are nerfed, u get a what 5% ? lol

    wasn't any action out on isle or anything so nate picked a realm and we went to try to create some action /shrugs

    mid this night, perhaps next time will be hib


    if you don't like what we do, heres a hint, nobody gives a **** :p
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • tald wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    He went after the Mid str relic to weaken the Mids.

    Not a difficult concept to understand.

    Did you realise that having 1 relic vs 0 relics is the same bonus of (zero) - Thus you didnt essentially weaken them.

    Great work on actively sieging against the Mid BG thou - usually we only see this sort of action after or before (BG) has log on/off.


    So whether or not Mid has their own str relic means nothing? That’s nonsense.

    Da ant familyDa fly familyDa spider family
    https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/daredant
  • Taking that mid relic was not useless. It served two purposes that i can see. First, it caused alb players to make realm points. Secondly, and this is the more important reason, it brought out lots of tears on this forum.

    /hug Xyorman
  • Dunestan wrote: »
    Taking that mid relic was not useless. It served two purposes that i can see. First, it caused alb players to make realm points. Secondly, and this is the more important reason, it brought out lots of tears on this forum.

    /hug Xyorman

    Clearly you have no idea what tears are --- NO ONE CARES; what was done was lil more than a GAHERIS raid; prolly why ALBS think it's great. 80+ albs in the BG taking a relic that does ALBION nothing ----didn't all of you say we <the game community> needed Pop balance to have good fights?, didn't all of you say I switched to , in this case, ALB because there is too many mids <or hibbs> -- so, where you lying then, or lying now?


  • "no one ever cares what you do" - the guy who bitches and qq;s every day about what we do


    lol
  • "No one cares", says the guy with four crying posts in this thread.

    You need more hugs. /hug Xyorman
  • im laughing at you crying and trying to explain its just a game for fun and the tears are not needed
  • And yet Xyorman speaks the truth. Everyone speaks big azz talk about realm balance and going to x realm but they seem to love hanging from Albions nuts when it benefits them. 60% bonus to mid says everything you need to know. One day Nate even you will attest its not your almighty leadership, its 2:1 numbers. Well with your ego, maybe not.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    And yet Xyorman speaks the truth. Everyone speaks big azz talk about realm balance and going to x realm but they seem to love hanging from Albions nuts when it benefits them. 60% bonus to mid says everything you need to know. One day Nate even you will attest its not your almighty leadership, its 2:1 numbers. Well with your ego, maybe not.

    ALB NATION IS HERE. JOIN OR BE CRUSHED
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    perhaps next time will be hib

    if i was a gambling man, i'd make alot of money :wink:
  • all good, if we gambled on you being a good player, we would of all lost all we own

  • Dunestan wrote: »
    First, it caused alb players to make realm points.

    Truth comes out.
    Dunestan wrote: »
    Secondly, and this is the more important reason, it brought out lots of tears on this forum.

    I don't see to many tears, more so just propaganda, delusion and ego.
  • edited September 2018 PM
    tald wrote: »
    Dunestan wrote: »
    First, it caused alb players to make realm points.

    Truth comes out.
    Dunestan wrote: »
    Secondly, and this is the more important reason, it brought out lots of tears on this forum.

    I don't see to many tears, more so just propaganda, delusion and ego.

    Of course that's what the guy who was banned from ALB NATION discord would see.
    Relaying information across realms will not be tolerated.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Of course that's what the guy who was banned from ALB NATION discord would see.
    Many haters.

    Not a hater, just can see thru your false facade. If you wish to make up lies and false information about me - i can totally see why you would want me in "Nate Nation" discord.
  • what I find funny was tons of people was saying go take hib relic then when albs start toward hib tons of players mysteriously disappear and hib population bonus goes down. Then if you get anywhere near one of the gatekeeps there are already tons of hibs defending. [face_thinking]
  • That happens without realmswitch timer. :D
  • tald wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Of course that's what the guy who was banned from ALB NATION discord would see.
    Many haters.

    Not a hater, just can see thru your false facade. If you wish to make up lies and false information about me - i can totally see why you would want me in "Nate Nation" discord.

    Again giving information across realms will never be tolerated.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited September 2018 PM
    Tanky wrote: »
    One day Nate even you will attest its not your almighty leadership, its 2:1 numbers.

    However, without his leadership and forward thinking there would not be those 2:1 numbers. Once he started actively leading there was an increase in Albs running with him. A leader only leads when people follow.

    Your issues with him as a person, player or leader don't remove from the fact that he has, through his actions, increased the active Alb RvR population when he plays. Same with Hero, same with Anna, etc. There is a noticeable jump in the appropriate realm's RvR population when they are running. And a definitely noticeable drop when they log out.
    Teehehe wrote: »
    what I find funny was tons of people was saying go take hib relic then when albs start toward hib tons of players mysteriously disappear and hib population bonus goes down. Then if you get anywhere near one of the gatekeeps there are already tons of hibs defending. [face_thinking]

    And when the relic gets back to the keep it's being dropped in that realm suddenly gets to 0% bonus... zero realm pride/loyalty from some people. I understand it's a game, I understand people want to make RPs and you can't when it's one-sided but it makes it harder to 'trust' people will do what benefits the realm they are playing in when they log over and spam /region with what they just heard 5 minutes before. Realm timers need to be brought in, even if in a limited capacity (like if you earn 1 RP on a realm you are locked to entering NF on that account to that realm only for 24 hours, etc.).
    Post edited by Manachanter on
    Rolled over from Hib/Prydwen!

    Usp | Logisa | Most things starting with Usp...
  • Tanky wrote: »
    And yet Xyorman speaks the truth. Everyone speaks big azz talk about realm balance and going to x realm but they seem to love hanging from Albions nuts when it benefits them. 60% bonus to mid says everything you need to know. One day Nate even you will attest its not your almighty leadership, its 2:1 numbers. Well with your ego, maybe not.

    #HowQuicklyPeopleForget

    Midgard was doing this for the better part of 2018?? Albion actually STOPPED participating in NF zergfights for what, 2-3 months almost?

    Players started leaving Mid to join Alb because Xyorman was running his "Gaheris" raids 3-4 times weekly??

    Now all of a sudden new leadership shows up, Natebruner starts running very successful zerg BG's to compete with Mid and all of a sudden it's a tear fest against Albion?

    Lmao every single complaint I've read here is EXACTLY what Mid had been doing for MONTHS before Natebruner took the reigns in Albion /smh #Can'tExplain
  • Man...tons of Nate nut hangers around these forums....

    Mid only had the numbers because, as you stated, albs STOPPED rvring. kinda easy to have numbers when Albion PVEs 24hrs a day (then)
  • It's just nice actually having DF from time to time now.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Man...tons of Nate nut hangers around these forums....

    Mid only had the numbers because, as you stated, albs STOPPED rvring. kinda easy to have numbers when Albion PVEs 24hrs a day (then)

    ...huh? I think you're slightly delusional in your concept of the reality of what occurred. Midgard/Hero directly resulted in Albion's disappearance from NF. Albion turned to pve raids because there was no competition in NF until Nate started leading. That's not "nut hanging" that's pointing out a very truthful fact.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Man...tons of Nate nut hangers around these forums....

    Mid only had the numbers because, as you stated, albs STOPPED rvring. kinda easy to have numbers when Albion PVEs 24hrs a day (then)

    ...huh? I think you're slightly delusional in your concept of the reality of what occurred. Midgard/Hero directly resulted in Albion's disappearance from NF. Albion turned to pve raids because there was no competition in NF until Nate started leading. That's not "nut hanging" that's pointing out a very truthful fact.

    Speaking of delusional; your recollections are quite off -- simply put before Nate/Hero took all the relics, who got em back for you <Alb>in the first place --- oh yeah, mids did; who tried to take every fight to hib, yeah mids did, but albs would go to mid regardless -- look in a mirror and try an be honest.
  • The great tree is strong the albs cannot take our keeps. The shade of the tree consumes the light of Albion.
  • Who cares, it’s actually made some fun action.
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    Man...tons of Nate nut hangers around these forums....

    Mid only had the numbers because, as you stated, albs STOPPED rvring. kinda easy to have numbers when Albion PVEs 24hrs a day (then)

    ...huh? I think you're slightly delusional in your concept of the reality of what occurred. Midgard/Hero directly resulted in Albion's disappearance from NF. Albion turned to pve raids because there was no competition in NF until Nate started leading. That's not "nut hanging" that's pointing out a very truthful fact.

    Speaking of delusional; your recollections are quite off -- simply put before Nate/Hero took all the relics, who got em back for you <Alb>in the first place --- oh yeah, mids did; who tried to take every fight to hib, yeah mids did, but albs would go to mid regardless -- look in a mirror and try an be honest.

    Hmm you're not referring to the same time line of events that I am. I was referencing what occurred PRIOR to Nate leading the BG's in Albion (Months ago).

    I think you should be the one holding true to your last statement. You and Annamarried literally destroyed Alb BG during US prime. Not just for a few days on end, not just for a few weeks, we're talking months here @Xyorman.

    Then came the threads requesting some sort of presence in NF from Albion, that you guys were bored running 4+ fg's deep every other night and having nothing to fight, knowing full well you were the reason there was nothing to fight.

    Then Nate decided to try his hand at leading Albions BG and guess what.... it worked. Now you show up with the QQ fest of the year and you think I need to look in the mirror? I'd be surprised if you could see your own reflection with how cracked yours must be.
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    Man...tons of Nate nut hangers around these forums....

    Mid only had the numbers because, as you stated, albs STOPPED rvring. kinda easy to have numbers when Albion PVEs 24hrs a day (then)

    ...huh? I think you're slightly delusional in your concept of the reality of what occurred. Midgard/Hero directly resulted in Albion's disappearance from NF. Albion turned to pve raids because there was no competition in NF until Nate started leading. That's not "nut hanging" that's pointing out a very truthful fact.

    Speaking of delusional; your recollections are quite off -- simply put before Nate/Hero took all the relics, who got em back for you <Alb>in the first place --- oh yeah, mids did; who tried to take every fight to hib, yeah mids did, but albs would go to mid regardless -- look in a mirror and try an be honest.

    Hmm you're not referring to the same time line of events that I am. I was referencing what occurred PRIOR to Nate leading the BG's in Albion (Months ago).

    I think you should be the one holding true to your last statement. You and Annamarried literally destroyed Alb BG during US prime. Not just for a few days on end, not just for a few weeks, we're talking months here @Xyorman.

    Then came the threads requesting some sort of presence in NF from Albion, that you guys were bored running 4+ fg's deep every other night and having nothing to fight, knowing full well you were the reason there was nothing to fight.

    Then Nate decided to try his hand at leading Albions BG and guess what.... it worked. Now you show up with the QQ fest of the year and you think I need to look in the mirror? I'd be surprised if you could see your own reflection with how cracked yours must be.

    Not really what happened at all ---- Hero took alb keeps -- Anna took em from Hero -- Albs never tried taking them back till Ronaldis/Roonaldis started defending; I talke dto people in ALB BG and tried to get the fights in HIBERNIA -- YOUR BG leaders wouldn't do it -- have to go where the fights are --- period. We never constantly PvE'd keeps given numbers like you do now --- QQ'ing, hardly---- being accurate would help. I prefer having the fights; I prefer when there is ALB presence -- I think it's idiotic to PvE keeps in MID when neither f us has relics, your leader is taking yours with HERO on hibb and leaving Beno in Hibb hands for days on end -- that's not RvR -- that's peevish silliness.

  • Can we talk about how Terrianna brings a whole **** BG to roam EV killing all 8man action for the night instead of sieging hib?

    Can we talk about how Pillagerrr guild asatuar or how ever the **** you spell it, constantly 16mans ruining any 8v8 action on EV?

    Take the fight to Hibernia get my relics back.

    Enough jerking Nates Ego just siege Hib already..
    <Chaos Theory>

    Message me for an 8v8 if you wanna try me.
  • Drlovegood wrote: »
    Can we talk about how Terrianna brings a whole **** BG to roam EV killing all 8man action for the night instead of sieging hib?

    Can we talk about how Pillagerrr guild asatuar or how ever the **** you spell it, constantly 16mans ruining any 8v8 action on EV?

    Take the fight to Hibernia get my relics back.

    Enough jerking Nates Ego just siege Hib already..

    You're not wrong --- it's more 'profitable' to zerg smaller numbers and complete quests; pveing keeps in realms with no relics and 70 to 80% bonus is easier I guess --- it's worse off prime if u can believe that <shrug>

  • You can't seige Hibernia, our frontier is so safe we're going to start having river boat tours...the tree is quite pleased.
  • Xyorman wrote: »

    You're not wrong --- it's more 'profitable' to zerg smaller numbers and complete quests; pveing keeps in realms with no relics and 70 to 80% bonus is easier I guess --- it's worse off prime if u can believe that <shrug>

    Albion is so terrified of trying to siege Hib its actually sad, I'm quite tired of it its ridiculous. Xyorman let me lead the mid bg so i can take the relics back. :smile:
    <Chaos Theory>

    Message me for an 8v8 if you wanna try me.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Watching these factions of Mids argue amongst each other is quite the Halloween treat. Well done Broadsword, well done.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Watching these factions of Mids argue amongst each other is quite the Halloween treat. Well done Broadsword, well done.

    Say what??? LOL.

  • Drlovegood wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »

    You're not wrong --- it's more 'profitable' to zerg smaller numbers and complete quests; pveing keeps in realms with no relics and 70 to 80% bonus is easier I guess --- it's worse off prime if u can believe that <shrug>

    Albion is so terrified of trying to siege Hib its actually sad, I'm quite tired of it its ridiculous. Xyorman let me lead the mid bg so i can take the relics back. :smile:

    Well not so much scared, its probably more so that the leader has some mythical point to prove against the faction he was exiled from - so really he only wants to turn Midgard - Red everynight to prove his leadership is successful and also more successful than his predecessors.

    The second he looks at Hibernia he knows he will risk being the Cheese if the Hibgard Sandwich.
  • tald wrote: »
    Drlovegood wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »

    You're not wrong --- it's more 'profitable' to zerg smaller numbers and complete quests; pveing keeps in realms with no relics and 70 to 80% bonus is easier I guess --- it's worse off prime if u can believe that <shrug>

    Albion is so terrified of trying to siege Hib its actually sad, I'm quite tired of it its ridiculous. Xyorman let me lead the mid bg so i can take the relics back. :smile:

    Well not so much scared, its probably more so that the leader has some mythical point to prove against the faction he was exiled from - so really he only wants to turn Midgard - Red everynight to prove his leadership is successful and also more successful than his predecessors.

    The second he looks at Hibernia he knows he will risk being the Cheese if the Hibgard Sandwich.

    It doesn't take much leadership skill to run double the numbers of everyone else and win
  • Rome wasn't built in a day. It took the hard work of many to build ALB NATION.
    We invite those to come and enjoy the fruits of our labor.

    Download Discord and send a friend request to Natebruner#3781.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Perhaps Tald will be kind enough to explain what those bonus % numbers mean ---- but you doubt him too, hrmm, well, maybe someone will show you that you can believe...
Sign In or Register to comment.