@nate

70% bonus brah you don't wanna commit against the 1.5 grps of hibs right now?

Comments

• I like you hibbies.. but I like you more away from keeps and towers. When the Mids turn hib into HIBGARD- it's just a waste of time to try for relics. I now support a 10-15 min realm timer.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited September 2018 PM
    You left out the end of the video where you didn't manage to take anything as a result of a hitting a group that had like 1/4 the numbers you had.
    Post edited by Cats on
  • Cats wrote: »
    You left out the end of the video where you didn't manage to take anything as a result of a hitting a group that had like 1/4 the numbers you had.

We went to KM after this.. farmed some hibs.. Then called it.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• @Natebruner haha if you had your 10-15 min realm timer it would take ur zerg 10-15mins longer to get together...
  • @Natebruner haha if you had your 10-15 min realm timer it would take ur zerg 10-15mins longer to get together...

I wish I could take credit for turning Xyorman's bg against him. But it's but team work here in Albion.

Ewalien, Mesd, Billings, Swank, Westies, Antman, Realfine, Baby, Alcagloric, Haov, Sky, Greaters--- just to name a few.

I appreciate all of those loyal to Albion during USA primetime.
    HERORIUS

• I wish I could take credit for turning Xyorman's bg against him. But it's but team work here in Albion.

How does this, at all, relate to you being afraid to attack a keep whose realm has a 70% Bonus? Then again, those voices in your head get loud so....
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    I wish I could take credit for turning Xyorman's bg against him. But it's but team work here in Albion.

How does this, at all, relate to you being afraid to attack a keep whose realm has a 70% Bonus? Then again, those voices in your head get loud so....

Hello Xyorman. I will be coming for you soon.

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »

I'll give you a hint ... he's not in a red tower with 70 of your realmmates. Try new things.
  • Natebruner wrote: »

I'm sure you can catch him doing laps and verbally punishing his BG.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

poor lil snowflake westies....

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Westies wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

poor lil snowflake westies....

Bless your little heart pumpkin.
    ~Westies