ALB leadership

2»

Comments

• Kat wrote: »
    Kind of sad actually - that albs would chose to follow a known cheater, that had multiple accounts banned, harassed other players, and was banned multiple times off Post Count for lying, etc etc. It is near impossible to be perma banned off Postcount, yet Nate managed. Whatever you wanted to say about Kzar, at least he had a certain code of honor.

After being banned, Nate posted a looped temper tantrum at the BS devs on twitch, went to other platforms to trash BS....but when nothing changed and he realized he lost, he then came crawling back to game with another rr12 he bought...and that is who alb has chosen to follow

/shrug

I always thought it was the other way around. After banning my ea account over reaver bombs with unclear rules, here I am still saving the game and creating action.

/shrug
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I love killing you nate dont get me wrong, its a love hate relationship. You create action that most people havent been able to do lately on alb, good job. Nice fights, ill be looking for you on the battlefield.
  • No matter what words you use to justify bad behaviour, it is still what it is. Double standards for different people just doesn't sit well with me. Regardless of who that person is, I will call it out every single time. I sure as hell would never allow behaviour like that to go unchecked.You want to behave like that, do it in your own channel, personal videos, whatever you want. But do not say you are going to enfoce a code of conduct and then disregard the rules you make. (This in regards to allowing the video to go unchecked in an official forum).

If you want behaviour like that and will accept it, fine. Open it up and not have any rules at all.

I'm pretty sure it was the whore comments and not the back breaking that was more of the issue. Casue hell, we know Nate couldn't follow through with it anyway... B)
  • Jak wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it was the whore comments and not the back breaking that was more of the issue.

the point is, its not acceptable to post either in picture or text form - yet video form is okay.

Kind of sad actually - that albs would chose to follow a known cheater, that had multiple accounts banned, harassed other players, and was banned multiple times off Post Count for lying, etc etc. It is near impossible to be perma banned off Postcount, yet Nate managed. Whatever you wanted to say about Kzar, at least he had a certain code of honor.

After being banned, Nate posted a looped temper tantrum at the BS devs on twitch, went to other platforms to trash BS....but when nothing changed and he realized he lost, he then came crawling back to game with another rr12 he bought...and that is who alb has chosen to follow

/shrug

He has always been a troll and always had the same background and antics. But when he was trolling Alb for Mid, it was perfectly fine and never contested by Mids. But now that he's trolling Mid from Alb/Hib, suddenly it's, kind of sad." I find it rather amusing.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

/shrug

He has always been a troll and always had the same background and antics. But when he was trolling Alb for Mid, it was perfectly fine and never contested by Mids. But now that he's trolling Mid from Alb/Hib, suddenly it's, kind of sad." I find it rather amusing.

Didn't you quit after getting your teeth kicked in by Midgard over and over ? When you guys couldn't coordinate any type of hit and got farmed so bad to where nobody wanted to play Albion? Don't worry when you guys left things got a lot better.

The New Alb Nation doesn't need you riding our Coat Tails.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Ugh won't let me quote the above from my phone.

Nate didn't play on Mid and troll Albs on this forum. That would be another forum you might be thinking of, which a lot of Mids that post here, didn't post there. Mids also never followed Nate. I know I got in a group with him one time after all the drama went down, he joined the group later and I left. Game or no game, some people have standards.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »

/shrug

Didn't you quit after getting your teeth kicked in by Midgard over and over ? When you guys couldn't coordinate any type of hit and got farmed so bad to where nobody wanted to play Albion? Don't worry when you guys left things got a lot better.

Unless your PvEing all of ALB on your HIb riding Hero's coat tails....matter of time before you're a pariah on ALB too <shrug>
    Ugh won't let me quote the above from my phone.

Nate didn't play on Mid and troll Albs on this forum. That would be another forum you might be thinking of, which a lot of Mids that post here, didn't post there. Mids also never followed Nate. I know I got in a group with him one time after all the drama went down, he joined the group later and I left. Game or no game, some people have standards.

Poor Jack. I didn't run in pugs as I had a set crew and I was group leader. Doubt you got invited to my crew. And mids followed me as I MA'd frequently. Back in the Glory days of Midgard
    HERORIUS

• you all must remember, EVERY last one of your posts is irrelevant to what is important

there is now great action and all realms are having great battles together almost every night

**** the drama, **** what people say, we are flourishing and having fun, that is they key and that is all that matters

we may come to forums to have some fun with our enemies because that's what forums are about, but in the end all sides got **** poppin and enjoy it while its here ^^

we've brought back mayham, we've brought back chaos, we've brought back fun, we have brought back daoc

but if you don't get along, then get it on get it on !! (in game) :p
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »

/shrug

Unless your PvEing all of ALB on your HIb riding Hero's coat tails....matter of time before you're a pariah on ALB too <shrug>

You would imagine that you would have learned your lesson by now... you have ruined the Mid Bg by failing to realize it.

1. You cannot control where people play.
    HERORIUS

• yall bitch game is dead and no action, then nate creates it GREATLY and u still find some reason to bitch

quit being haters and become appreciators imo !

winning is fun, losing can be fun, no action at all is the only path to 0 fun, so stop qqing at the person making your game thrive
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    yall bitch game is dead and no action, then nate creates it GREATLY and u still find some reason to bitch

quit being haters and become appreciators imo !

winning is fun, losing can be fun, no action at all is the only path to 0 fun, so stop qqing at the person making your game thrive

Honestly, wasn't it just about a month or so ago 85% of the action was Hero PvE'ing albion on a near daily basis during EU prime and Mid just steamrolling everything 3+ times a week during US prime? There wasn't an Albion population for quite some time until Nate took it upon himself to reinvigorate the realm. Now that Mids start losing and actually engaging in difficult battles the tear train comes rearing down the tracks. #HowQuicklyWeForget.
  • JakJak
    edited September 2018 PM
    Jak wrote: »

Poor Jack. I didn't run in pugs as I had a set crew and I was group leader. Doubt you got invited to my crew. And mids followed me as I MA'd frequently. Back in the Glory days of Midgard

You mistake what I wrote. I was in the pug group that you joined, so yes, you ran in pug groups. I left. I have a steady group I run with...just happens I was staying up later than my normal log off time.

You were a terrible MA. You died on inc. Seems the old glory days continue on Alb :)
    Post edited by Jak on
  • edited September 2018 PM

You mistake what I wrote. I was in the pug group that you joined, so yes, you ran in pug groups. I left. I have a steady group I run with...just happens I was staying up later than my normal log off time.

You were a terrible MA. You died on inc. Seems the old glory days continue on Alb :)

No I always ran with Cheex (RIP), Ant, Alca, Realfine and Active.. sometimes loth/ruleman/unibontaro.
    We seldom filled unless we knew you. Sorry
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Huehuaehue wrote: »

This x100!

Far more fun to go out and wipe 20 times but learn, than it is to sit in the relic town watching the killspam.

Get out there and fight, whatever your preference is doesn't matter.
    Rolled over from Hib/Prydwen!

Usp | Logisa | Most things starting with Usp...
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    you all must remember, EVERY last one of your posts is irrelevant to what is important

there is now great action and all realms are having great battles together almost every night

**** the drama, **** what people say, we are flourishing and having fun, that is they key and that is all that matters

we may come to forums to have some fun with our enemies because that's what forums are about, but in the end all sides got **** poppin and enjoy it while its here ^^

we've brought back mayham, we've brought back chaos, we've brought back fun, we have brought back daoc

Sorry, but running to the BIGGER zerg is NOT creating action; dragging more with you is worse, and why people think that a confirmed cheater has changed his spots is....Nate has consistently run to bigger numbers; you want actual fun --- balance the numbers....
    Post edited by Xyorman on
  • I think Xyorman has Nate derangement syndrome. It's like Trump Derangement syndrome, but for DAoC.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Derangement_Syndrome
    ~Westies
    Xyorman wrote: »
    you all must remember, EVERY last one of your posts is irrelevant to what is important

Sorry, but running to the BIGGER zerg is NOT creating action; dragging more with you is worse, and why people think that a confirmed cheater has changed his spots is....Nate has consistently run to bigger numbers; you want actual fun --- balance the numbers....

I left the larger MID Zerg to help Rescu. Then you guys beat him down till he quit for a few weeks.
    I helped to create the New Alb Nation when that happened.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

so your upset because you finaly have something to fight ? lol

if was fun for years with no competitive alb bg, and you just run around mowing **** over, now you have some competition and its no fun now ? lols
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on

so your upset because you finaly have something to fight ? lol

if was fun for years with no competitive alb bg, and you just run around mowing **** over, now you have some competition and its no fun now ? lols

your so cute xyorman let me pinch your cheeks <3

*ops sry I ment to edit my post not quote it*
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • I find it quite funny to see Clumsy and Xyorman cry about getting wiped when they spent the better part of last year lapping EV killing 8 mans with 4-5 groups
  • JakJak
    edited September 2018 PM
    Nate, I am well aware of who you ran with...in this case it was Silent on another toon that you joined with. I left. I remeber this because I found it comical that I was cussed out by not supporting and leaving group.

I will not support liars, cheaters and people who seem to lack a moral compass. Game or not, there are standards.

Personally, I love Albs having numbers and sometimes coming out to fight, when they are not hiding in a tower. Certainly makes it more fun.
    Post edited by Jak on
  • Shoke wrote: »
    I find it quite funny to see Clumsy and Xyorman cry about getting wiped when they spent the better part of last year lapping EV killing 8 mans with 4-5 groups

ikr... It's like calling out a SJW for being intolerant. Epic Irony.
    ~Westies
    Nate, I am well aware of who you ran with...in this case it was Silent on another toon that you joined with. I left. I remeber this because I found it comical that I was cussed out by not supporting and leaving group.

I will not support liars, cheaters and people who seem to lack a moral compass. Game or not, there are standards.

Personally, I love Albs having numbers and sometimes coming out to fight, when they are not hiding in a tower. Certainly makes it more fun.

I never grouped with Silentspeed. That's the dude who entered the 1v1 tournament and lost every single fight then came in the tourney chat room to complain.
    HERORIUS

Westies wrote: »
    Shoke wrote: »
    I find it quite funny to see Clumsy and Xyorman cry about getting wiped when they spent the better part of last year lapping EV killing 8 mans with 4-5 groups

ikr... It's like calling out a SJW for being intolerant. Epic Irony.

Umm 1, who is crying and 2 old song and still wrong --- pathetic folks, try and be original storytellers at least.....course that requires something you may not have ...
    Post edited by Xyorman on
  • This thread starts with comparing the leader of a 50+ deep Alb BG (who has no choice but to push and die for the sake of the BG) and the leader of a 1-2fg sidecar that flanks and kites. I suspect you knew that when you were posting it, Clumsy.

It then devolves into bashing each other and a lot of disrespect for fellow players.

We are better than this.

• No - If you got the newsletter, you know we actually are not better. BS decided to spotlight one of the most toxic personalities in game, who have harassed, insulted and abused paying customers for years, both in game and on post count. So, obviously we are not better. BS not only allows trolling, harassment and bashing, they reward it.
  • I agree with you Teddie, except for the part where the BG leader has to die with his BG. I know one captain who never goes down with his ship and starts every fight by planning his wilson.

/hug Xyorman
    No - If you got the newsletter, you know we actually are not better. BS decided to spotlight one of the most toxic personalities in game, who have harassed, insulted and abused paying customers for years, both in game and on post count. So, obviously we are not better. BS not only allows trolling, harassment and bashing, they reward it.

Wow Kat your negativity has no limits. We should embrace our gay and lesbian players, everyone has the right to play Dark Age of Camelot without being judged. I've known Enk to do some trolling, but also to help others and give advice. Enk has always been nice to me and it was cool to see him chosen. I think his guild name "Power Bottoms" is quite hilarious.
    HERORIUS

No - If you got the newsletter, you know we actually are not better. BS decided to spotlight one of the most toxic personalities in game, who have harassed, insulted and abused paying customers for years, both in game and on post count. So, obviously we are not better. BS not only allows trolling, harassment and bashing, they reward it.

oh just feel happy for him, this game is his whole life that he lies about what happens in it to try to impress his friends lols, bless broadsword for making a lost fragile child's heart warm ;)

You really don’t know Enk well if you think he’s toxic.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Enk is far from toxic, he’s a damn good troll I’ll give you that and if you show him the buttons to push for you, then he will use them in an argument, but that’s not toxicity, that’s just someone’s personality.
  • I can attest that Enk has helped me out quite a few times regarding tactics a heavy should use against certain classes, never personally had a problem with him.