realm rank

hey guys and gals. i was unsure where to ask this so i thought id throw it here. what impact does realm rank have in a fight?

for example:

rr12 hits rr 1
rr12 hits rr 5
rr12 hits rr 12

if the toons in that example all have the same gear and none of them have bought any ras will the rr12 hit roughly the same each time or will there be a multiplier for the rr difference.

Comments

• pretty much, I think the only real thing rank does to increase advantage without using RA's is for like mostly melee, because the higher rank you get the more +skill you get so you can lower some skill points in something to put them in another line to gain a bit

it effects a few other classes for damage but it caps out quickly, and it is very irrelevant to the outcome of fights
  • edited August 2018 PM
    meaning say an assassin, say you need 51 buffed in your weapon line so you land styles more often, well at rr1 maybe you can get 51 buffed but your envenom line is only gonna be like 45, once your higher rank you can lower your wep to keep it at 51, and use those points ot take your envenom to 50, that is the only real gain

or light tanks ect can lower their weapon line as they rank up, and put those points into more parry ect

just as examples
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Lvl 50 rr1 - 4L9 your weapon will be 16.2 dps, rr5 you unlock the 16.5 dps of your weapon. So you can say in a way rr5 is lvl 51 i guess.
    Post edited by Vrisslar on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    meaning say an assassin, say you need 51 buffed in your weapon line so you land styles more often, well at rr1 maybe you can get 51 buffed but your envenom line is only gonna be like 45, once your higher rank you can lower your wep to keep it at 51, and use those points ot take your envenom to 50, that is the only real gain

or light tanks ect can lower their weapon line as they rank up, and put those points into more parry ect

just as examples

Assassins are OP as hell right now.
  • edited August 2018 PM
    oh yeah def tanky, they are 1 of the easiest classes to get kills on, and very easy to play

here is me and my friend 5 months ago on them, i think the entire vid was recorded in 1 week and all pre rank 10, which is super quick now adays so we still or atleast I still didn't even know fully what to do but its still easymode

im not recording but im his partner herdnsheep
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on