Closely Examining An Alb Loss--------- The Problem------- And Trying to Fix It---- (I won't hide it)

First off this video is to improve Albion play. Watch it and review the chat taking place among the 3 bgs leaders.

1. Billings called for mids at berk. (Billings makes the call "Hit mids at Berk")
2. We just took beno spire
3. The claim is taking too long- we must move quickly to fight
4. The claim doesn't even matter- bc the hibs will come and take it right back. (Ewalien even predicts this)
5. I will not leave billings to die in the hit at berk- we must move together immediately at any chance to win.
6. I asked rescu to leave the spire now
we have to go fight.

Watch the chat unfold in the video. I will always try to unite our forces and fight. If I die … I die.. but I will not leave Billings/Ewalien alone to fight. Realize which BG you are in and do not be stubborn b/c it was not your idea. It was Billings call and I could care less about that.. The goal is to win.

The beno spire claim in fact DID NOT matter. The hibs did exactly as predicted and took back beno spire. Those albs with Rescu who stayed at it to claim DIED or DIED traveling back to bold. Stubborn and not playing smart will lead to Albion losing fights.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Had a great time last night ! I don't like losing fights we should win.

Look for baby on her Dragon tonight !

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• A good group already /makeleader XX a claimer before the tower drops so all you do is click and claim. You have to think ahead.
    ~Westies
  • I anticipate a pissing match for a while here before albs reunite.
    ~Westies
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Great job on INC last night here--- PURPLE VALKYN FRU BONEDANCER IS KOS ALBION

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS