A Trip Down Memory LANE-- When I Used To Ma For Midgard (now Made Public To View)

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
Had these gems on private- but I'll share.

Good Times- but I am going to kill all of you now unless you join me in Albion. We will pillage and have a grand time!

Link to join us in Discord for Albion BG: https://discord.gg/TFtEUKN

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Yeah I'm not blind to Midgard #'s... even when they are all behind me.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781