@beibhinn or Dev's (bug)

maybe u passed it on and they don't care but, I told you the hurb dock dupes scrolls if you give them to him when a boat is alrdy there a long time ago, I just noticed to day by chance it still does it

so dunno if yall don't care or forgot / thought u fixed it but anyways just letting u know
Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2018 PM
    now someone pm me and said it doesn't dupe dunno if you hotfixed it alrdy or its based on something else

I spammed my inventory full of them earlier (get 2 back for every 1 I gave him) well not spammed but I filled like 1 page of my bag

(and it doesn't work now I tried but it did earlier)
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • In my experience it doesn't duplicate the scroll it just gives it back to you because it wasn't able to yet summon the boat.
  • well its happened to me twice now, you give ticket once boat is alrdy there it gives 2 back, when I told them the first time I had my friend test it to and it did the same

tried to early yesterday and noticed it gave me 2 back, droped like 3-4 more and filled my bag

then later it didn't do it so shrug
  • edited June 2018 PM
    can see I start with 2 in my bag, then I keep dragging them on him and my inventory fills up

thanks - carol

(knew I wasn't crazy ! well you know what I mean :p )
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • I get it's a bug and should be fixed , but can't you just drop them or destroy? I'm assuming they are probably worried about other stuff right now. Hopefully the patch!!
    Tral
  • edited June 2018 PM
    because most people use their minds and realise you can resell them back and get gold all day, calconious

sry for trying to help
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • edited June 2018 PM
    thanks - we'l handle it.
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • Thanks guys, we'll handle it. Obviously, do not do this.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
This discussion has been closed.