tald

About

Username
tald
Joined
Visits
1,390
Last Active
Roles
No Roles

Comments

  • He goes one of the many discussions on a public forums based on my opinions (originally on the public knights discussion board and then moved when the boards merged with DAOC boards) Great job on figuring out whatever you figured out thou. htt…
  • Fateboi wrote: » Figured it out if anyone else is bothered by it. Turns out it's supported from the 'internal' boards, but hey even if the game isn't doing so hot at least they can still hide. Would @beibhinn care to make it a bit more public. …
  • Gig wrote: » @Muylae ppl like you that rather dont get out there cause they could die are one big reason the pop left to XXX, its simple if you dont know your enemy you got less problems to die vs it. you even charge away while your grp is still …
  • its all about leaders or people willing to lead - either in a group scenerio or a zerg scenerio. if there are leaders there will be followers. @gavner has positioned himself as some new blood to lead midgard in the weekends, We dont see many g…
  • RonELuvv wrote: » You forgot to mention the time spent running around trying to find an open house to port back after buying an item @Ewer . It amazes me the amount of people that don't allow other players to enter their house. You can buy a ma…
  • these classes were fine before the patch - and with the powerleak patch they are even more powerful against many classes they (may) have had issues in the past. warden/paladin are a staple in any group - never heard of a them ever having issues g…
  • It is situational and wouldn't be good for RvR. 90% of macro teams would just camp making several playstyles unplayable. Players would start stacking these macro teams in 1 spot e.g. 2-3 macro teams camping Trelle (because it is suddenly allowed)…
  • Sleepwell wrote: » If alternatives are there, they will be taken advantage of. For a second i thought you were talking about Hibernia being the option - that seems to be where most ppl jump to over the last several months if you got zerged down…
  • Clumsy wrote: » invest in Tald DAOC You are in control of nuturing or destroying your own playtime. My playtime is pretty fun. Stop being Xyormans' rubber glove, doesn't suit you.
  • Xyorman wrote: » Again, sorry mate but your perspective is far from an overview and others certainly not from one realm -- you are mistaken if you think I ,for example, don't or haven't playother realms -- but, in your little bubble, you simply ca…
  • Siambra wrote: » The action that seems to work well are events that encourage gathering up eggs, rolling pins, turkey legs etc so that you have groups trying to gather, groups trying to defend and groups trying to gank. definately - offpeak the…
  • RonELuvv wrote: » That is what separates complaining with constructive criticism. Exactly.
  • Sleepwell wrote: » While i see some of Talds points, im not naive enough to neglect that the Xyorman/Clumsy/ post are wrong either. Its perspective. It is perspective - one is thru the eyes of midgard only, the other is an overview. Sleep…
  • give me something to work with bud all i hear is
  • What sort of response do you want? See you in 2 weeks, just like the last time?
  • Clumsy wrote: » some of my comments in the past have been in anger If custom titles ever appear - i'll have to remember to obtain . And maybe you could get Roaming with 60+ deep with no enemies to fight isn't my doing, thats entirely your c…
  • Timeup wrote: » but to get people to play we need a battleground event. All realm versus realm, all the time. No keeps. No towers. No relics. Just realm points. why do you think battleground events in todays environment would work? curious. …
  • Muylae wrote: » and how much of that 68 k was made from actually killing people ? take away the rp from quests, buggane, underpopulated and siege bonus and the rp for actually killing stuff is at an all time low. we get a false sense of action …
  • Love the ideology and the explanation that was interesting enuff to keep me reading to the end. Making relics in their current and previous state a requirement would make it practically impossible to complete on many timezones and realms however.…
  • Nightmare wrote: » I feel quite the opposite.. I feel that if this was legal, and available to everyone, prices may drop and returning players could actually afford to re-template and have new gear, instead of being poor, frustrated and discourage…
  • Clumsy wrote: » sir tald [edited] trying to figure out what you got banned for, thanks for making me google that word - you are an asset to the playerbase.
  • Xyorman wrote: » you sound like the last Buggy Whip maker Tald --- while we may be past the tipping point, people are asking for CHANGE and, I think, acknowledgement fro the DEVs, of the issues .... how long has this been going and no official res…
  • Aldious wrote: » tald wrote: » Clumsy wrote: » 2 Mids in NF atm enjoy your playstyle least i deal with facts (and not fibs) at the time you posted this there was a fgm out and also kaptkent defending bled with quite a few mids. defending…
  • Clumsy wrote: » 2 Mids in NF atm enjoy your playstyle least i deal with facts (and not fibs) at the time you posted this there was a fgm out and also kaptkent defending bled with quite a few mids. defending it vs a fgh+ and also from what i …
  • Gavner wrote: » tald wrote: » Paindancerr wrote: » Sadly, you guys listened to the wrong crowd and paying the ultimate price. on the bright side, 8v8v8 sounds fun but wont pay the bills. Every playstyle is entitled to its own perceptions. …
  • Paindancerr wrote: » Sadly, you guys listened to the wrong crowd and paying the ultimate price. on the bright side, 8v8v8 sounds fun but wont pay the bills. Every playstyle is entitled to its own perceptions. 60v8 doesn't either. You can …
  • here goes the link to the GK that was attempted minutes before your original post in this thread. this is him running in and to me it looks like its already despawned before you got to the lord. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/372986641?t=03h14m1…
    in Character Comment by tald January 2019
  • or maybe it despawned before you killed the lord - whilst you were chasing the mids around for your last siege kills. i watched the stream and it didnt look like it was still even a GK after you opened the door.
    in Character Comment by tald January 2019
  • Huehuaehue wrote: » lol @ @tald want remove st because he cant push his move key to dodge the most counterable Ra in game long live daoc knights, RIP daoc LOL Can give you plenty of videos if i want to of countering st - it doesnt effect m…
  • Yeah ruined areas spawn them reasonably well - i literally pick up 60 a night (over a few hours) without even intensionally looking for them.
  • Clumsy wrote: » You talking about Sir Campalot? He certainly hasnt camped much following Xyorman around, maybe he is taking notes. All great leaders need inspiration of course.
  • 182 including my 21 difference robot voices. on my vamp however i only have 22.
  • Amp_Phetamine wrote: » I don't think anyone would disagree that Heavy Tanks have DECREASED in overall effectiveness and utility following the recent (year+) barrage of class changes. I disagree Heavy tanks more so Heros and Armsmens are in a…
  • Which video was this? a) how to use banelords? b) keyboard turning 1 oh 1. or c) failing at hijacking a relic. or was there another video i missed?
  • I've disgreed and debated with Sovereign probably more than any player over the years - but his voice on this forum has never missed beat - its just undeniably the raw unbiased truth.
  • I dunno man, there has been 4 posts since i posted, and 3 of them are yours just repeating yourself and blindly avoiding the meaning of the statement and taking it out of context as usual.
  • Huehuaehue wrote: » tald wrote: » Back in the day if needed - players had multiple servers to change between - today we only have one option on live. you used to get ript and relog another server ? uaheuehUHEAUHEheuaheUEAHuheuH that made me g…
  • I' Natebruner wrote: » Somebody bring some ideas to the table. Don't like macros- that's cool. But those out there who haven't quit.. do you have ideas? Remove the cancer from the game - [ permanently ] and not temporarily, police and …
  • Natebruner wrote: » I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone why didn't you just make the topic @helgha - since he seems to be your personal target this week. I'm sure xyor, rescu and jenini are enjoying not being in your crosshairs.
  • Sleepwell wrote: » Its no fun getting runover by your IRC's or Creapers group when you're pugging or otherwise. Its understandable... but no fun. It is interesting that IRC/Creaper's PuG being put into the same sentence - but you also must rea…
  • Beetleguisse wrote: » It's unnecessary to provide an incentive to "fix" something that isn't broken. exactly intel can easily be gained by capturing easily capturable points which spawn cups/hammers/trees. i've seen purple towers drop in sec…
  • Brut wrote: » You know what tald you are part of the problem with this game today you play it totally blinkered and have a one size fits all view of the game run a Zerg then tell me how to run one and then tell me about leadership. As for Ethel R…
  • Brut wrote: » There’s a reason hib has six relics and it ain’t leadership if this is the game you all want to play then fine but it just aint fun anymore. It's about consistency, leadership and vision. If the regular BG leaders like hero/xyo…
  • Baby wrote: » Is there a way this can be done?;) turn the unwanted house into a guild house (make a new guild) then create the 2 new characters houses near each other in the plot
  • www.discord.gg/daoc and msg baconpancakes - he is the dude at the top of the character list in y e l l o w welcome back
  • RonELuvv wrote: » I can't give the calculations @tald Since noone else wants to deal in facts - he're are some numbers. Essences by farming actually easier to aqcuire than the Necrotic/Lich Teeth (Unless you have a 15 year stash like myself)…
  • Kealadron wrote: » The material requirements to make a cauldron exceed the charges you'd get if you made those potions individually so we got a system that really does us no good other than saving bag space. can you give us the calculations sho…
  • RonELuvv wrote: » I am by no means a computer programmer but I would think you would either need to make this ISP based or account based. Both have work arounds and/or issues associated with them. How do you work around those issues and work aro…
  • Muylae wrote: » yeah sure it 'might' benefit some of the elite 8 mans, i honestly don't understand why BS made these changes that only seem to cater for a very select few of elite groups. those groups will do good no matter what. How does i…
    in Kill spam Comment by tald January 2019
  • Huehuaehue wrote: » have you experienced what he does ? or your just talking about something you know nothing about ? you need to look up the word ignorant on dictionary.com or google.com and reevaluate how you post Maybe it is not me that n…