TOP 3 ENEMY BG PLAYERS YOU LOOK TO KILL ASAP --- A post of respect from the other side

edited November 2018 in General Board
1. Drockers- The Mid runemaster. He's a Kobold Herra now and if you don't find him he will blow you up. He has way above average positioning skills and often hard to find. He uses his rr5 and kites when attacked by melee which most Rm's don't do. I look for the kobold herra in light colored cloth these days.

2. Hedgie- The Mid spiritmaster. He is hands down the best PBAOE toon Midgard has. He doesn't play a lot. But in close quarters he is always my #1 target. He can destroy a lot of folks in a hurry.

3. Imoof- The Mid Thane. This thane is different from all other thanes in Midgard. He will play aggressive but also is aware of position. I will lock down any thane I see, but this one is hands above the rest at throwing down hammers and interrupting.
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• /salute

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I'm not sure I could limit my list to only three. I'm going to mull on this a bit :)
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • You forgot kaptkent and horsen!
  • For hibs:

1. Kryptonite- pbaoe caster is usually my #1 target esp in close quarters
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    For hibs:

1. Kryptonite- pbaoe caster is usually my #1 target esp in close quarters

Really confused as to what else would be a close quarter target if there is a PBAOE going?
  • edited November 2018 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • No Whyane the healer? im offended!