Broadsword can you put a Button for target self

hi buds,

it would be very nice if you put a button for target self, i know i can do it with a macro /target name but it takes very long until im in target.

there are buttons for targeting group members, they work instant.
if something like this would be possible it would be great.

Comments

• Not sure what your /keyboard set up is, but using "target nearest ally" or friend (Not able to log in right now to verify) should work fine for you. 99.9% of the time, self is the first target, then hitting repeatedly cycles through nearest allies aside from yourself
  • so i realy target my self with this button Oo sounds strange but i will try it ;D
  • edited April 2018 PM
    aso wrote: »
    so i realy target my self with this button Oo sounds strange but i will try it ;D

'Target Nearest Ally' does target yourself first, yep. It's a nifty little trick.
    Post edited by Novoal7 on
  • i play for 15 years and still learn, thank you :D
  • I did not know this, I've ran hlrs hlpr even on non healing class forever so I could target myself quickly, really nice to know
    ~Shard Junkie~
    Mother of Trolls
  • You could also make a macro.
    /macro Self /target <insert your toon name here>
  • LunaVey wrote: »
    You could also make a macro.

Than qbind it to a button

• Grot wrote: »
    LunaVey wrote: »
    You could also make a macro.

Than qbind it to a button

Pretty much this, I dont think that there is a need for an option / extra button cause the target macro works totally fine :)
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • Shift-Left clicking a command (such as release or pray) creates an icon for the hotbar. Perhaps, shift-left clicking a targeted person could create one, too?