Bps

Xyorman, what u gonna do with them 5 million plus bps???

Comments

• I heard he was buying he entire bg endless dye pots so we can all color coordinate different colors on the weekends
  • That would be disturbing to see an entire BG color-coordinated.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    That would be disturbing to see an entire BG color-coordinated.

Impressive though. A whole bg of teal and black mids
  • Rulother wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    That would be disturbing to see an entire BG color-coordinated.

Impressive though. A whole bg of teal and black mids

I would partake for the giggles.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Let’s do it this weekend

I think Nate has a better chance of doing it in his bg, will at least give them something to do for the 2-3 hours they sit in bold before moving out and claiming victory
  • Is it claiming victory even when you get the video evidence ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Evidence of waiting out a main bg, then coming out and fighting small grps of mostly unorganized people? I guess you’re right again. Sorry sir. I’ll have to find another way to ridicule your whole demeanor lately as opposed to when you first started running the alb bg.

Oh. I found it. You’re very hypocritical and do not reply when it’s pointed out except with stuff that’s irrelevant. You know what I’m talking about with our conversations and the reason I realized the “alb nation” is really the Nate’s ego nation.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Does Alb Nation even exist? I sat in the BG the other night and almost fell asleep.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Tactics. Nate's inner mid took over and tried to bore you into submission.
  • NyQuilbruner!?
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Does Alb Nation even exist? I sat in the BG the other night and almost fell asleep.

Aub, I'm shocked! Back on Alb...for shame! :p
  • Maybe he was looking to learn some of the infamous tactics
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Maybe he was looking to learn some of the infamous tactics

Would those tactics be the same ones he complained about Midgard doing when he first started leading the Alb BG? Funny how quickly that changed and now he does the same crap.
  • That why I now refer to it as “Hypocrit Nation” amongst other more personal reasons.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    That why I now refer to it as “Hypocrit Nation” amongst other more personal reasons.

Lol! I like it!
  • Totally derailed the thread