The Battle For Thors Hammer-------- Alb Nation Uses Superior Strategy To Hit The Mid Bg On Bold

YCB SOON ?

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• you made 25k rps tonight.… yeah really looks like winning HAHA #7knate living up to his name, dude you got played
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • These little hibbies wanted to kill me badly tonight

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Woot the return of the Nate artwork in vid format. He just keeps evolving his Trolling skills. There is no better #DAOCKINGTROLL
  • You don't have to be the biggest bg !

You just have to be the smartest bg :)
    HERORIUS

• The smartest...good thing that is a subjective word.

2 groups took your bg out in a water fight, superior tactics! Thank goodness we have them :)
  • Mid BG would log after this fight. YCB soon ?
    HERORIUS

• You have no idea what STRATGEY means ---- you had the numbers and you fail to fight; you hide and camp --- you can pat yourself on the back and be delusional all you want -- have fun doing your hair in Hurb or wherever you camp
  • I think #7knate equates smart to not being killed, so he hides away hoping to defend and not die, sure he only died once but he also made no rps, 25k is a joke lol #7knate #failing #youreonlyfoolingalbs
    TheWayForward
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    You have no idea what STRATGEY means ---- you had the numbers and you fail to fight; you hide and camp --- you can pat yourself on the back and be delusional all you want -- have fun doing your hair in Hurb or wherever you camp

Hey nice fight at Bold :)
    HERORIUS

• edited November 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    You have no idea what STRATGEY means ---- you had the numbers and you fail to fight; you hide and camp --- you can pat yourself on the back and be delusional all you want -- have fun doing your hair in Hurb or wherever you camp

R3kd 1v1, Nate remains undefeated.
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • Natebruner wrote: »

Even with #'s … you gotta play smart :)
    HERORIUS

leaves you out, lol, though you have craven covered

• Alb nation has never lost with the numbers advantage.
    I will offer strategy and tips if you are interested.
    HERORIUS

Absolutely, I'd be frustrated if I was Midgard as well. It has to be demoralizing knowing that even when you outnumber us by 4-5 full groups, you still won't hit out of fear of losing.

Absolutely, I'd be frustrated if I was Midgard as well. It has to be demoralizing knowing that even when you outnumber us by 4-5 full groups, you still won't hit out of fear of losing.

I will offer free strategy courses if Mid bg leaders are interested.
    Totally free of charge.
    HERORIUS

I am amazed you don't hurt yourself with such superior math skills

• #superiortactics + #7knate = 25k rps haha , well I guess it’s more than your usual 7k rps
    TheWayForward
  • edited November 2018 PM
    I wonder if the spam threads are relocated if the only participants will be Nate, Hue, Westies, and Amp in that new section. Possibly also Xyorman if he's unable to refuse the bait.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • In case this always going to be part of General Board, can I have a few suggestion?

- Reduce Drama
    - Stop **** on 2/3rd of the playerbase (regardless where you play) in an already small (6k) community, best not to alienate any part of the remaining players.
    - Stop this Superiority/Never lose ads, its clear every realm loses sometimes who risk - insert excuse here -. It's a game for gods sake. That better stay in realm (ingame chat/discord/ts whatever).
    - Just try to have fun & try to respect others a little bit, who does just that.

Good luck posting RvR vids, I think anyone still enjoying that just be fine with those points taken into consideration. Let's make them for their fun factor, in case the whole reason behind them isn't about just mocking people.
  • If players were posting videos just to show people what's going on in the game, to show a healthy game community, or active RVR population I don't think you'd have near the drama these spam threads incite. The problem is, that is in no way the goal of these threads/videos. They are purely of a propaganda nature designed to boost the ego of not even the "winning" realm, but a sole individual.

Now these videos can convey the message that there is action in the game today and I don't believe there are any rules in general these videos are violating, however the nature of them is what leads me to advocate for them being relocated to an adjacent section of the board.
  • @Sovereign

Talking about destroying the only purpose of sharing these videos? That must be false. Too bad people enjoy drama over making a good view of the game which is hell of a fun, and chose to kitten-fight between realms to upset even the few existing ones.