Alb Nation Pulls Off The Double Relic Take-- Snags Midgards Strength & Power Relic

Long Live Alb Nation!

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Great Job Alb Nation!;) <3
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • Baby wrote: »
    Great Job Alb Nation!;) <3

Nation was like nah we want both of em ! lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• hid tell everyone logged grats
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Time of video. 1:21am. Judging by the 90 total kills you got the entirety of yesterday, i'm not sure you should be considering PVEing relics as an achievement. If you really do, perhaps there's no hope for Albion and the rot is even worse than first thought.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Did hero buy highdamge now?
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    hid tell everyone logged grats

I see you're still getting used to 20 albs NOT hurling their bodies at your superior numbers, over and over again.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Clumsy wrote: »
    hid tell everyone logged grats

I see you're still getting used to 20 albs NOT hurling their bodies at your superior numbers, over and over again.

As Westies says beautifully we aren't about to hit your massive mid zerg head on in open field when there is a huge numbers disadvantage. That would be asinine. When we have more numbers than you we come out... maybe you should do the same instead of PvEing our keeps all night and killing poor Rescue over and over again. When are you going to learn?
    Albs had the same if not more on (check the bonus) until Nate logged on his ice wizard and lost a bunch of people at Bold through his inaction. The trouble is you have Rescu, Nate and Ewalian running independently and not working together vs Mids. We were only commenting yesterday how Nate was continually hanging Rescu out to dry and how that was affecting Albs as a whole. Nate gets no RPs and Rescu dies. It's not helping anyone.

Siambra was right. It's not Mids fault if you have 3 leaders who all want to do their own thing because of ego, distrust and no doubt a dozen other reasons. Pick one and rally behind them. Don't blame Mids for working together. Sort out your own house first. And if you really had "20 albs" then it shows just how far Nate's BG has fallen.

Alterntively, there are plenty of single player games out there if PvP / RvR isn't your thing anymore. Or if you like playing DAOC and want to PVE stuff, you can always do so on Gaheris.
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Albs had the same (check the bonus) until Nate logged on his ice wizard and lost a bunch of people at Bold through his inaction. The trouble is you have Rescu, Nate and Ewalian running independently and not working together vs Mids. We were only commenting yesterday how Nate continually hanging Rescu out to dry was hurting Albs as a whole. Nate gets no RPs and Rescu dies. It's not helping anyone. Siambra was right.

Plenty of single player games out there if PvP / RvR isn't your thing anymore. Or if you like playing DAOC and want to PVE stuff, you can always do so on Gaheris.

Clearly you think all the Albion BG's are all sunshine and rainbows together. We try to work with the other Albs and have tried multiple times but it doesn't work out very often if ever. So since we basically all just roam all over and do our own thing... yes there is a huge numbers disadvantage.
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Baby wrote: »

If you wont fight <actually play the game>, wait till no one around and claim victory --- now there IS a word for that....

Post edited by Xyorman on
  • Zaedred wrote: »
    Auberne wrote: »
    Albs had the same (check the bonus) until Nate logged on his ice wizard and lost a bunch of people at Bold through his inaction. The trouble is you have Rescu, Nate and Ewalian running independently and not working together vs Mids. We were only commenting yesterday how Nate continually hanging Rescu out to dry was hurting Albs as a whole. Nate gets no RPs and Rescu dies. It's not helping anyone. Siambra was right.

Plenty of single player games out there if PvP / RvR isn't your thing anymore. Or if you like playing DAOC and want to PVE stuff, you can always do so on Gaheris.

Clearly you think all the Albion BG's are all sunshine and rainbows together. We try to work with the other Albs and have tried multiple times but it doesn't work out very often if ever. So since we basically all just roam all over and do our own thing... yes there is a huge numbers disadvantage.

That numbers disadvantage is mythical, you have the numbers you CHOOSE not to use them

Xyorman wrote: »
    Baby wrote: »

Cowards act like cowards 100% of the time --- you never disappoint in that regard

When your BG's numbers compared to ours resembles the great battle of the 300 Spartans against the Persian empire the Spartans didn't go out to slaughter themselves in a position where the Persian empire could easily destroy them. The Spartans forced them into a narrow passage where their sheer numbers didn't mean much. If you recall Xyorman we attempted to defend KM from you and we also attempted to defend Bold from you... but you ran from the Bold fight to go PVE other keeps and towers. That's mighty cowardly of you don't ya think?
    Post edited by Zaedred on
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Zaedred wrote: »

That numbers disadvantage is mythical, you have the numbers you CHOOSE not to use them

Did you forget how to use the /bg count command then?

All night our bg count was 45-53.

Your BG spam on keeps was 83-87 all night. I might not be a genius mathematician but 34 to 38 ish more mids sounds like a disadvantage to me. Let's do some simple math I'll even help you out here buddy... 34 divided by 8 which is how many is in a group is 4.25 groups. Could you imagine being down 4 groups of players on INC? Oh wait clearly you can't.

A bad workman always blames his tools. If folks weren't so obstinate, then i'm sure those involved could work it out. Unfortunately, certain individuals have a deep seated dislike for others and the way they run their BGs and conduct themselves in RvR. Nate tried to get some numbers and for a while it worked, but people are seeing through the facade now. When the tactics start failing and there is no plan b, folks start to question what they are paying $15 a month for.

Your BG spam on keeps was 83-87 all night. I might not be a genius mathematician but 34 to 38 ish more mids sounds like a disadvantage to me.

As for this fallacy about Mids having more people on, there is no numbers disadvantage. Albs have consistently had more for years but choose not to work together. It's not rocket science. We are not in control of how many BGs Albs want to run; Albs are. You can either have 1 with 100+ in it, or you can have 3 smaller ones like last night. That's down to you and your leaders to sort out.
  • Nate had a numbers advantage for a while, but his ridiculous ego has gotten in the way of production, leading to his numbers dropping and further spreading the divide between the bg’s and numbers.

There is a lack of coordination now, which Nate claimed was all his doing when it worked out, but apparently also it’s undoing now that his ego and childish rantings have undoubtedly turned many people away. The things he claimed the mids had been doing for years and he ridiculed, he was now hypocritically doing.

I logged in alb to small man after the mid bg, and literally all region chat was dissention and arguing as to why people are half afk sitting in bold and only moving to reset traps and storms for 3 hours. It literally went on for the whole hour I was on alb.

You cannot blame mid for having 1 strong bg under one leader, while alb has 2-3 separate bg’s of 20-40 people. The numbers are on your side really, you just choose to argue instead of working together. Should mids really split up their bg to accommodate a dysfunctional realm? That makes 0 sense.

Also, why would mids literally try for a highly defended keep? All that will do is lead to a long boring battle that has an obvious advantage to the defenders. Even worse if albs expect mids to rush into km, which highly favors defenders.

Rethink your famous “tactics”, because they obviously aren’t working. A good leader knows when to be humble and rethink strategy. Albs need to ask themselves whether they are following a good leader, or just someone who is good at spinning things to make them seem he is actually winning.
  • Auberne wrote: »

A bad workman always blames his tools. If folks weren't so pig headed, then i'm sure those involved could work it out. Unfortunately, certain individuals have a deep seated dislike for others and the way they run their BGs and conduct themselves in RvR. Nate tried to get some numbers and for a while it worked, but people are seeing through the facade now. When the tactics start failing and there is no plan b, folks start to question why they are following them.

There is no numbers disadvantage. Albs have consistently had more for years but choose not to use them in a single BG.

I'm not the BG leader but I've personally tried as well as a few others in Nate's BG to work with Rescue. Even trying to get an answer or information out of their BG is like pulling teeth. Unfortunately, maybe you don't know Rescue but he likes to do his own thing regardless of whether it's good or bad. Long story short the relationship between the BGs was shattered at the very start and much like fixing anything broken with what you have it'll never be the same. Albs are split at the moment about 50/50 roughly. Half of them hate Rescue and will never join him and the other half hate Nate and will never join him. Try fixing that.. I challenge you.
  • I don't need to fix that. I am taking advantage of the situation. /profit

It's good to hear some truth for a change on here though Z.
  • Only way to fix that is have someone swallow their pride. Unfortunately Nate originally did that when he went over and started leading alb. Now his massive ego has emerged again like Jekyll and Hyde and unfortunately that will be the downfall for everyone.
  • #5dayban #6tobeyou #7knate #8sogreat
    poor nate has lost a grip on claiming victories, i dont love the mid zerg but compared to nate they play a fighting game same as the smaller alb bgs also play the fighting game vs boring nate camp camp camp game
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Zaedred wrote: »

Your BG spam on keeps was 83-87 all night. I might not be a genius mathematician but 34 to 38 ish more mids sounds like a disadvantage to me. Let's do some simple math I'll even help you out here buddy... 34 divided by 8 which is how many is in a group is 4.25 groups. Could you imagine being down 4 groups of players on INC? Oh wait clearly you can't.

Albs have 2 BG's hence numbers -- the fact that Nate plays like he is on GAHERIS is your problem --- crowing about nonexistent tactics <he doesn't know what the word means> etc and PvE'ing relics thinking that is an accomplishment is your issues ---- the fact that some albs choose to follow NATE <shrug>

Albs have 2 BG's hence numbers -- the fact that Nate plays like he is on GAHERIS is your problem --- crowing about nonexistent tactics <he doesn't know what the word means> etc and PvE'ing relics thinking that is an accomplishment is your issues ---- the fact that some albs choose to follow NATE <shrug>

Rescus BG had 38 to 40 members last night but the other BG chose to sit in KM spamming region with "don't feed the Mids". In the end it did not work out so well for them. As the time for KM to go neutral the spam in region changed to "Need all Albs to KM". The BG decided why help when there is never a reciprocation, and continued doing what they were doing.
  • All the mids that defended Glenlock, Fens, and Arv, and both relic towns..... died with honor.

We had a numbers advantage and we took the fight to them.
    HERORIUS

• /salute the mids that defended Fens

HERORIUS

• /salute mids at GLenlock

when you have more alb nation believes you should attack

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    /salute mids at GLenlock

when you have more alb nation believes you should attack

Alb nation did have more and you sat in Bold till you could PvE relics --- I realize TRUTH is condusing when you )&*_&&+_ so much

• If you have more numbers.. you should attack.

We did just that. I'm sorry if Midgard does not do this during primetime.
    HERORIUS

If you have more numbers.. you should attack.

Lol spin any way you want --- you hide and hide and hide and run a GAHERIS raid --- everyone see right thru you

Why are you afraid to attack hibb then -- you always have the numbers????? Again, there is a word <or words> for that lol

Lol spin any way you want --- you hide and hide and hide and run a GAHERIS raid --- everyone see right thru you

You choose to avoid a fight with bigger numbers. We attack cks with greater numbers
    HERORIUS

Cower til the other BG logs then crow that you attack when you have the numbers.
  • Bigger numbers as in 5:1
  • I'm confused. Some albs here are giving mid crap for "PvE'ing keeps" yet isn't that exactly what the Albs did when the mid BG logged?
  • NO, those are tactics! You can only claim to be aggressive with 5:1 odds
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    I'm confused. Some albs here are giving mid crap for "PvE'ing keeps" yet isn't that exactly what the Albs did when the mid BG logged?

The hypocrisy is clear for everyone to see, well except for Nate
  • Masters degrees don’t require common sense observational skills apparently
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Masters degrees don’t require common sense observational skills apparently

Do you have one ?
    HERORIUS

• Nope. Although might get my MBA or MT at some point if I feel it will help my chances at promotion but I don’t think it will be worth it. I’ll send you a pm if I decide and need help though :wink:
  • Victory is sweet :)
    HERORIUS

• Don't let Halloween of 2k18 stop you from hitting cks :)
    HERORIUS

• Another week of 1M rpees since leaving Alb Nation because I wasnt going to spend my play time waiting to hit just mid after hours for little RPee gain. Just about 3M rpees during the 17 year anniversary.

This is a sample THEY scorecard when I logged at 9:30p Pacific:unknown.png

I am so glad I was able to see beyond the tactics and remember why I play this game.
    There isnt one BG lead for Mid, there are several who rotate days.
    I hope Alb can sort it out.
    I hope the Hib population continues to grow..
    I mostly hope for to get tri-realm action going full strength again for US prime.

But alas, my well timed vacation has come to an end and back to reality I must go. See you on the weekends!
    It was fun to anti-propaganda the falsehoods stated on the boards, but I must take my leave of it for now.

Have fun fellow DAoC'rs!
  • /salute to all the mids who defended the relics.

you are the true mids. We outnumbered you and knew we had to hit the cks.
    HERORIUS

/salute to all the mids who defended the relics.

you are the true mids. We outnumbered you and knew we had to hit the cks.

No one cares what you think --- get over it

• i'm giving respect to those mids who died bravely defending the cks.

We could have avoided them... but we chose to fight.
    HERORIUS

With 85% bonus, really?

Let me check Granks and see.....

6q1qbmmhbnwq.png

With these stats it couldn't have been that many. But I agree with you, /salute to them!!!!

A PuG of Seven did it the night before (to finish our quests of course) and we got the junior high school yard antics.

Post edited by Percy on
  • /salute to all the mids indeed !

you fought bravely !
    HERORIUS

i'm giving respect to those mids who died bravely defending the cks.

We could have avoided them... but we chose to fight.

Lol, chose to fight -- pathetic cowardice shows again -- chose to fight --- hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

• we are not afraid of a camped ck !
    HERORIUS

• You're the guy who goes into an empty gym, in an empty ring with a fake belt screaming 'I am champion of the world', only to run and hide when you hear a locker slam in the distance....
  • I can't make you fight. However when Alb Nation has #'s will will hit cks :)
    HERORIUS