VIDEO - ruined area changes with 1.125b

I was on Pendragon this morning and made a short video of the changes to the ruined areas at Folley's Lake, The Trellebourg, and Emain Macha.

There are some familiar old buildings there - I'm pretty sure those are the Old Frontier relic keeps they've brought back from the dead (although my memory may be gone), along with the Ellyl Fort, and other maze type things. The Midgard ruined area is slightly different to the others - it still has the original building in place.

Comments

• edited November 2018 PM
    Thanks for this. Not sure about that. Looks pretty meh to be honest having those structures where they are. Hate the old stairs too; the ones that fold back on themselves. Should have just left alone.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Interesting, thank god they changed Folley, that underwater crap was annoying
  • Yeah. I HATED Folley. I would venture there only to get the port opened occasionally
  • My thoughts.

1. Mid Trellebourg has not been changed to prevent it from being bow town. It’s still same annoying LoS crap. No one will go to the forts last the bridges.

2. Alb one is pretty cool but the old one was so bad that anything would work.

3. Hib one looks half assed like most hib stuff, really another maze?

I think they need to prevent jumping through windows at trellebourg.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • I don't understand why they ever even bothered with "solo" zones in the first place. Nobody asked for them before when ruined keeps + mazes were a thing. Solo was fine them. Broadsword ruined the true solo aspect when they took all that away. By making changes to these areas it shows that they haven't listened to anyone's feedback since they implemented these areas... That feedback being you CAN'T designate solo areas...
  • Only thing I liked about the solo zones was the easy to get bugg buff
  • I do not like castles being added but i like the larger areas. I would say keep the larger areas but only have the castles from ywain
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    I don't understand why they ever even bothered with "solo" zones in the first place. Nobody asked for them before when ruined keeps + mazes were a thing. Solo was fine them. Broadsword ruined the true solo aspect when they took all that away. By making changes to these areas it shows that they haven't listened to anyone's feedback since they implemented these areas... That feedback being you CAN'T designate solo areas...

The ruined keeps and mazes were the best. Miss those days.