Friday Night BG Battles- Midgard refuses to battle with nearly 80 mids

edited November 2018 in Videos & Streams
Don't PVE keeps and hide all night from battle. I think rescu fed 6 times though but I still logged with 100k

/rofl at Dahd and albionexiles

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• https://www.granks.com/daoc/characters/highdamge

56K = 100K?

You should go into politics. Keep spewing the lies!
  • Thanks for the ROFLs Nate, I was literally laughing hysterically as I realm dinged off the bonus and the quest completion. Thanks to the 7 mids that helped me finish the seige quest. I was close to taste EARNING a ding so took this humiliation. By the way, I documented the night it was so boring with 15 min updates.

iuxl4pp2wvu0.jpg
    g52x9mpyfsi3.jpg
    4o844ri2cgra.jpg
    q5ws9ps0u77j.jpg

Once again - Thank you Alb Nation! Please know I am only playing on Mid because I refuse to rot for someone else's personal stats. Earned 3 realm ranks in rank 11 in 2 weeks. Best vacation time ever burned.

7t31excqr5lv.png
  • YCB SOON ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• https://www.granks.com/daoc/characters/highdamge

56K = 100K?

You should go into politics. Keep spewing the lies!

104,861 rps was the exact amount I logged with :)
    HERORIUS

• edited November 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    YCB SOON ?

I'll be on Alb but I will be small-man'n with my Heathens. Take care of Baby. She's good peeps.
    It will be nice to earn my first RR12 toon on the first character I ever made in the game (this healer).

I just have so little play time unless I take time off from work to sit around, not earn rpees, and live in fantasy land stats. I took 2 weeks off from work and been puttin in work on the Healer. I'm blessed to have found some old friends that remember me from times past. Thank you for introducing me to Drockers. Guy just makes me laugh. Makes the game fun.

/Wave to G-Council and all my game friends under King Arthur's watch.
    Don't hate me for taking a break from Alb.
    I'm a healer; I'm not doing anything but mezzin ya, rupt'n ya, stun'n ya, snare'n ya, and heal'n the peeps (rarely) that are puttin' in the deeps...

-- Just plain lucky, or is it Sputins? Watch Nates vid and see...
    500 rpees, I got 6k in that keep PLUS the quest completion.
    Post edited by Percy on
    Rescu seemed to have more out last night than usual. Can only assume that its the expected whittling away of the Nate BG, as folks decide they don't want to spend their 15 bucks sat in a keep for 5 hours.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Kind of funny how people left Rescu’s BG because they were bored if sitting in keeps for multiple hours in fear of losing fights, and now Nate is doing the exact same thing.

Nate managed to get a following because he got out and fought stuff. I guess the marshmallows are reslly tasty.
  • Nate’s really good at getting mad for playing a different realm, but it’s cool if he does
  • You are freaking delusional as all get out Nate. What drugs do you take? Mid turned Albion blue while you cowardly hid for 3 hours. Only Rescue would engage every so often. And the Hibs. You on the other hand, hid. Great tactics. Superior in fact. Hiding when numbers are equal. YES EQUAL. How do you spin this when we turned your homeland blue?
  • @Percy LOL man i need to run with you with those numbers. Since Nate was a coward and refused to attack, RPs was dismal last night
  • Rescu has been and will always be the real alb bg leader, and his bg are growing as for lately that I see anyways. Max he would sit in a keep, 20mins, he's not a coward that is for sure.
  • I meant YCB Mids to fight?

2 things I can't control:

1. Midgard engaging with 80 people
    2. Rescu wiping his bg for bold outpost or beno spire.

But when asked to play defense we will play that Baltimore Ravens 2000 Defense !
    HERORIUS

Eithne wrote: »
    Rescu has been and will always be the real alb bg leader, and his bg are growing as for lately that I see anyways. Max he would sit in a keep, 20mins, he's not a coward that is for sure.[/qu
    Don't PVE keeps and hide all night from battle. I think rescu fed 6 times though but I still logged with 100k

/rofl at Dahd and albionexiles

Post edited by Xyorman on
  • From my perspective Friday night seemed more like a stalemate than anything else. Mids took various keeps that were basically undefended. In my head I heard echos of how the game is being ruined because Hibs only PVE keeps. But when you are the realm doing the PVE, I guess it is called something else. Mids didn't try for Bold because they didn't think that they would win. Albs kept Bold to stop a relic run. Rescue took towers etc and was annihilated each time. Not very much that he can do when his BG numbers are less than the BG numbers he is fighting. I suppose we could all line up on EV and run at each other but otherwise i'm not clear how to get a given side to attack another.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !

• Siambra wrote: »
    From my perspective Friday night seemed more like a stalemate than anything else. Mids took various keeps that were basically undefended. In my head I heard echos of how the game is being ruined because Hibs only PVE keeps. But when you are the realm doing the PVE, I guess it is called something else. Mids didn't try for Bold because they didn't think that they would win. Albs kept Bold to stop a relic run. Rescue took towers etc and was annihilated each time. Not very much that he can do when his BG numbers are less than the BG numbers he is fighting. I suppose we could all line up on EV and run at each other but otherwise i'm not clear how to get a given side to attack another.

The only question is who will learn first. The Mids to engage with numbers or rescu to quit getting "annihilated" at towers :)
    HERORIUS

• Percy wrote: »
    YCB SOON ?

I'll be on Alb but I will be small-man'n with my Heathens. Take care of Baby. She's good peeps.
    It will be nice to earn my first RR12 toon on the first character I ever made in the game (this healer).

I just have so little play time unless I take time off from work to sit around, not earn rpees, and live in fantasy land stats. I took 2 weeks off from work and been puttin in work on the Healer. I'm blessed to have found some old friends that remember me from times past. Thank you for introducing me to Drockers. Guy just makes me laugh. Makes the game fun.

/Wave to G-Council and all my game friends under King Arthur's watch.
    Don't hate me for taking a break from Alb.
    I'm a healer; I'm not doing anything but mezzin ya, rupt'n ya, stun'n ya, snare'n ya, and heal'n the peeps (rarely) that are puttin' in the deeps...

-- Just plain lucky, or is it Sputins? Watch Nates vid and see...
    500 rpees, I got 6k in that keep PLUS the quest completion.

Lol YCB to Midgard BG to fight.... not whoever you are.
    HERORIUS

• Siambra wrote: »
    From my perspective Friday night seemed more like a stalemate than anything else. Mids took various keeps that were basically undefended. In my head I heard echos of how the game is being ruined because Hibs only PVE keeps. But when you are the realm doing the PVE, I guess it is called something else. Mids didn't try for Bold because they didn't think that they would win. Albs kept Bold to stop a relic run. Rescue took towers etc and was annihilated each time. Not very much that he can do when his BG numbers are less than the BG numbers he is fighting. I suppose we could all line up on EV and run at each other but otherwise i'm not clear how to get a given side to attack another.

The answer is to not reward the BG that is purposely stifling action by going to where they want you to go. If a BG camps a particular CK/spot, then do not go there. We've seen each realm do this at some point in time, sit in a single location and refuse to come out. The options then become for those that are out, go and attack other areas and force the entrenched BG to come out, or log and deny them any action. Logging isn't fun but if players reward a BG that is refusing to participate, they will keep doing the same thing over and over.

By denying them the rewards they seek, eventually they will have to change or they lose numbers to other more active BG's/Realms. You're already hearing echoes of this as people are getting annoyed at over-camping as well as observing slight BG number fluctuations.
    Mids made plenty of RPs without hitting Bold. Between Rescu, Ewalien, randoms and the Hib BG, there was enough going round to keep things ticking over. To be frank, the only people this kind of play style hurts is the Albs that are deluded into thinking that humping a keep to protect some mythical win percentage is fun.
  • Some people measure success with rps and good fun fights...others measure success by the number of times they avoided dying
  • I imagine most mids are upset with a force of 80 that couldn't really find a good fight.

HERORIUS

• What happened to your go out and die trying attitude that initially drew people to your bg?
  • What has happened to the Midgard push in close quarters ?
    HERORIUS

• I’m assuming playing to the advantage of the opposing realm, aka a camped setup keep, is not a good way to attempt a fight. Even if numbers are 2:1, which they never are.

Why did you change your bg style?
    I imagine most mids are upset with a force of 80 that couldn't really find a good fight

Probably, but not for the reason you'd think. I'd go as far as to say that most are disappointed at having to put up with 50% of the Albs not wishing to come out and fight. Needless to say, the numbers in your discord are dropping and we're seeing more coming out with Rescu as a result of your tactics. if Albs would work together, then Mids would actually have a challenge, but it seems there are a few too many chiefs, with ego's that prevent them from fighting the common enemy.

Siambra got it right in the grab bag, "Albs spend as much time fighting each other as they do other realms. Each BG leader is very committed to their vision of what is best for Albion."

• Don't let Halloween of 2018 keep Midgard scared.
    HERORIUS

• And yet another post living in a dream world
  • If you guys would actually push the lord room... you could take the CK and win.

The push just needs some coaching up but then again I don't know who the MA is lol
    HERORIUS

• Where’s the wonderful tactics? Should be able to take 1/4 of the numbers in mid and open field defeat 60 mids with ease with your expert knowledge of the battlefield
  • Correct hence the 90% winning
    HERORIUS

• My winning % was 100 if we go by these standards
  • null
    Hiding is winning now?? Hahahahahaha
  • Alb Nation has 90% winning advantage over Midgard.

If the tanks would push you guys could take a ck.
    HERORIUS

• AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • @albionexile that was me, the Thane that pondered then hugged ya lol
  • Tanky wrote: »
    @albionexile that was me, the Thane that pondered then hugged ya lol

hehe I saw that
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • [/quote]
    Lol YCB to Midgard BG to fight.... not whoever you are.[/quote]

absolutely delusional.

You post a junior high move with the rofl, and sitting on my head on 10x odds and then actually ask if I am coming back?

No thank you, I completed my missions and gave you 500 rpees.
  • Percy wrote: »
    not whoever you are.[/quote]

and you know exactly who I am...hilarious.
    Alb Nation has 90% winning advantage over the Marshmellow.

shutterstock_1611424-e1373568451126.jpg

what happened to the other 10%, did the Marshmallows win ?
    Post edited by tald on
  • I'd like to see a video of the alb BG wiped at Hib Tower on EV. 34,000 defense bonus, and hibs were outnumbered 3 to 1. The news is filtered, like propaganda.
  • Damascus wrote: »
    I'd like to see a video of the alb BG wiped at Hib Tower on EV. 34,000 defense bonus, and hibs were outnumbered 3 to 1. The news is filtered, like propaganda.

I was there for that, we botched it bad.