Too Ez Tuesday-- Alb Nation Goes Undefeated -- But What's New Right???

The chase 1 group move is a popular one for Midgard.

Umm... lol.... There was a built siege tower in the back. What are you guys doing ?

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Too Ez Tuesdays

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Too EZ Tower Tuesdays

HERORIUS

• Loz on the last vid. Held out at that tower for what a group and you still rofl'd em? btw - You missed some footage of massive alb nation death killing Kap'n Kent on the ram. But you'll count that as a win won't ya. Here's an alternative perspective to 2 EZ Tuesday.oroi88dc7jjk.png
  • Yes this is the albion bg I was hoping to join. I must picked wrong one
  • Ronaldo wrote: »
    Yes this is the albion bg I was hoping to join. I must picked wrong one

He runs it nearly everyday
  • Rulother wrote: »
    Ronaldo wrote: »

ic now I went Midgard but we lose to this guy over and over. I wish to play my alb toon with you guys anyway
    Rulother wrote: »

ic now I went Midgard but we lose to this guy over and over. I wish to play my alb toon with you guys anyway

I'm sure if he could he would have something witty to say here.
  • Rulother wrote: »

yes he seem very smart person. always hit and win or wait enemy out and kill their larger players

yes he seem very smart person. always hit and win or wait enemy out and kill their larger players

Truth
  • what time does normally start ?
  • Alb US BG (with Highdamge) starts around 5pm Central Time. The time may vary depending on Real Life interference. Rescue starts a later RvR BG. Each are open to all players interested in RvR and are very welcoming.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    Alb US BG (with Highdamge) starts around 5pm Central Time. The time may vary depending on Real Life interference. Rescue starts a later RvR BG. Each are open to all players interested in RvR and are very welcoming.

oh what class is need ?