MIDGARD BG WIPES x 2 TO SUPERIOR TACTICS ON SATURDAY NIGHT -- DA FARM AT GLENLOCK TWICE

2»

Comments

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    RonELuvv wrote: »
    I would be upset with myself as well if I drove an 80 man bg into Glenlock and wiped em over and over.

Glenlock belonged to Alb Nation and we simply had to slay those who entered.

So then what about the night you had the biggest BG but waited till after 10:00 pm CST to go take the relics after everyone had logged?

"I totally agree that whoever has the largest force should be the aggressive one and attack."-Natebruner

Who in their right mind goes for a relic with another enemy bg out nearby?
    oh wait... n/m. I heard this happened last night and the bg leader wiped Albion. Guess I can't take 1 night off

The Alb bg last night had balls, and frankly was fighting a non existent hib force, our tank grp managed to hold off the albs long enough on the ram so we could then push with 2-3fg hibs, while we were pushing the mid bg attacked.

Noting that albs got the outer door down to 17%, if they'd have got the outer door down it'd been a totally different fight, I'd argue because they actually gave it a go and tried they go much closer than you ever have in primetime. You should take a note out of your own realms confidence and do something challenging rather than taking an easy keep and setting up camp in it all night where no one attacks.

Just because you wipe a few times and lose you should get up, dust off and try again, often siege is about the war of attrition, wear the enemy down and work out the weakness. You seem to throw huge numbers with no tactics or any kind of game plan and think you win (even when you lose).

People are now starting to twig onto what you're all about (including the albs) you seemed to start out well when you first ran the bg, you'd actually show up, put up a fight, win or lose and come back again trying, now you seem to have the mentality of absolutely don't touch it unless you're super confident you're gonna win, which I guess it seems most bg leaders from all realms get to a point of, you just seemed to end at that point much sooner.

You have higher opinions of yourself than people do of you, fine, believe what you want, but you'll not go down as any kind of great or worthy bg leader in my opinion. Just a guy who bought a high rr toon and ran a zerg with it.

#7knate #8sogreat

Lets hit a Ailinne with 90 albs and trick them to think we can take it. Hey! the enemy mid bg is coming but nobody is allowed to talk.

It's almost like people want to play the game instead of sit down and stare at their screens for hours...
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I would be upset with myself as well if I drove an 80 man bg into Glenlock and wiped em over and over.

So then what about the night you had the biggest BG but waited till after 10:00 pm CST to go take the relics after everyone had logged?

"I totally agree that whoever has the largest force should be the aggressive one and attack."-Natebruner

oh wait... n/m. I heard this happened last night and the bg leader wiped Albion. Guess I can't take 1 night off

The Alb bg last night had balls, and frankly was fighting a non existent hib force, our tank grp managed to hold off the albs long enough on the ram so we could then push with 2-3fg hibs, while we were pushing the mid bg attacked.

Noting that albs got the outer door down to 17%, if they'd have got the outer door down it'd been a totally different fight, I'd argue because they actually gave it a go and tried they go much closer than you ever have in primetime. You should take a note out of your own realms confidence and do something challenging rather than taking an easy keep and setting up camp in it all night where no one attacks.

Just because you wipe a few times and lose you should get up, dust off and try again, often siege is about the war of attrition, wear the enemy down and work out the weakness. You seem to throw huge numbers with no tactics or any kind of game plan and think you win (even when you lose).

People are now starting to twig onto what you're all about (including the albs) you seemed to start out well when you first ran the bg, you'd actually show up, put up a fight, win or lose and come back again trying, now you seem to have the mentality of absolutely don't touch it unless you're super confident you're gonna win, which I guess it seems most bg leaders from all realms get to a point of, you just seemed to end at that point much sooner.

You have higher opinions of yourself than people do of you, fine, believe what you want, but you'll not go down as any kind of great or worthy bg leader in my opinion. Just a guy who bought a high rr toon and ran a zerg with it.

#7knate #8sogreat

Lets hit a Ailinne with 90 albs and trick them to think we can take it. Hey! the enemy mid bg is coming but nobody is allowed to talk.

It's almost like people want to play the game instead of sit down and stare at their screens for hours...

we had a blast farming you guys twice. next time don't wait so long to hit- keep the action coming !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited October 2018 PM

According to your own post I quoted above you. You said, "I totally agree that whoever has the largest force should be the aggressive one and attack." That came from your mouth when you were starting to lead the Albion BG. What changed? Your ego. Before, you were looking to form up some groups and have some fun. Dying wasn't a big deal and your early posts even pointed out that you died alot. You then made fun of Mids for camping keeps with higher #'s and avoiding fights. Now you do the EXACT SAME THING! Your BG, when you got the relic last week, was bigger than any other BG, yet you waited in a keep until after 10:00 pm (CST) and everyone logged. You also had a huge BG the other night and chose to sit in KM all night and avoid any other BG's.

Don't be a hypocrite and I won't call you out. It's all fun and games till people go back and pull from your propaganda posts in the past and show how you are no better than any other BG leader afraid to die. It took you a whole whopping 3 monthss to become another Xyorman or Anna. The only difference between you and them is that they have done it longer and they don't record every winning fight and make 20 threads about it. Good job Nate! ;)
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • RonELuvv wrote: »

According to your own post I quoted above you. You said, "I totally agree that whoever has the largest force should be the aggressive one and attack." That came from your mouth when you were starting to lead the Albion BG. What changed? Your ego. Before, you were looking to form up some groups and have some fun. Dying wasn't a big deal and your early posts even pointed out that you died alot. You then made fun of Mids for camping keeps with higher #'s and avoiding fights. Now you do the EXACT SAME THING! Your BG, when you got the relic last week, was bigger than any other BG, yet you waited in a keep until after 10:00 pm (CST) and everyone logged. You also had a huge BG the other night and chose to sit in KM all night and avoid any other BG's.

Don't be a hypocrite and I won't call you out. It's all fun and games till people go back and pull from your propaganda posts in the past and show how you are no better than any other BG leader afraid to die. It took you a whole whopping 3 monthss to become another Xyorman or Anna. The only difference between you and them is that they have done it longer and they don't record every winning fight and make 20 threads about it. Good job Nate! ;)

mid bg was larger- u seem lost
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited October 2018 PM
    The mid BG might have been slightly bigger when you were camping KM, but they were not when you camped the keeps till 10:00 and then took the relic. The facts are simple. Everything you called the Mids out for when you first started all of this you are now doing because you don't want to lose a fight. Nothing more and nothing less.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    The mid BG might have been slightly bigger when you were camping KM, but they were not when you camped the keeps till 10:00 and then took the relic. The facts are simple. Everything you called the Mids out for when you first started all of this you are now doing because you don't want to lose a fight. Nothing more and nothing less.

again you are lost- this is the glenlock farm mid post. we were outnumbered and still killed them

the other day we did defend KM- b/c of numbers.

It's quite an easy concept to understand.

It must be frustrating to have a large mid force never fight or when they do they die lol.
    HERORIUS

• The Mid BG may have outnumbered your BG but we never just fought your BG on Saturday. Both times we hit Glen, Rescu was either there or back doored us. Based on our fight at Ren, it looks like the Rescu BG has grown larger than yours. I wonder why that may be...
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
  • The Mid BG may have outnumbered your BG but we never just fought your BG on Saturday. Both times we hit Glen, Rescu was either there or back doored us. Based on our fight at Ren, it looks like the Rescu BG has grown larger than yours. I wonder why that may be...

I'm glad that IRC came to help him whoop yall at rens. Everyone made it back in time to whoop you at glen on round 2.

Was a great night.
    HERORIUS

• i find it funny that mids whipe nats bg and nothing is hardly said and the forums are quite.

But man if mids die while trying to get a fight we hear about it for weeks.
  • Quick wrote: »
    i find it funny that mids whipe nats bg and nothing is hardly said and the forums are quite.

But man if mids die while trying to get a fight we hear about it for weeks.

This is why I started posting. Gotta keep his ego in check somehow.
  • Close minded people will never look at all the variables being presented, just the ones that benefit them.
    The mid/hib leaders don't need to brag and try to compare d*ck size with other leaders.
    Thus he shuts up when he loses and brags nonstop when he wins.
    I will agree with one thing.. Rescu has bigger balls than Nate. At lease he will go out and attempt ****.
    Nate used to in the very beginning because he had nothing to lose. Now that he has made all these claims of greatness he can't bare the thought of losing a single fight, so he cowers behind keep walls. With false claims of the enemy grossly out numbering him.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<