MIDGARD BG WIPES x 2 TO SUPERIOR TACTICS ON SATURDAY NIGHT -- DA FARM AT GLENLOCK TWICE

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
If we are outnumbered- we simply will outsmart our enemy. You will not outplay us...

First smeger bd farm:

Lol smeger bring the same bg back to get farmed in the same manner:

Let ALB NATION show you how we do CAMP FIRES

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• you may want to recount that mid zerg only had 50 in it
  • ALB NATION LOGGED ON EARLY TO FIGHT HERO AS WELL TODAY:

THERE CAN BE ONLY 1 THAT DOMINATES ALL OTHER BGS

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• WTB mids to work together.
    Such a large force with tanks shouldn't be getting farmed like that.
    HERORIUS

• These your hand picked propaganda bids?
  • Here are the fact's that Nate chooses to not include....Mids lost at Rens thanks to Hibs AJing us. That's the only reason they won there. Second fight at Bold, Nate called in reinforcements from rescue's BG (2 BG's to fight 1) because he was about to get his arse stomped, thus Rescue saved his bacon there. So, the summarize...nate only wins when someone bails him out otherwise he flops. Thats "tactics" having others bail you out.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Tanky bringing the knowledge. Same as all that crayon crap yesterday, conveniently omitting the point where they got trebbed down 2 mins before the edit. 2nd fight, Mids were roflstomping Albs in the LR and Rescu / IRC oated over and pushed up, having abandoned Bold (which Hibs ended up taking) to rescue a failing Nate BG.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • #7knate doesnt need facts he needs to convince his sheep, facts just make it harder for him to spin it lol
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • All i have to say is i saw Nates bg camp glen all night if i recall this was the words Hey carol look at the flames in Glenlock. Even when his own realm was under attack he would not leave glen. For 1 bg to stay in glen for almost 5 hours would be so boring. dude u need try something new beside roasting hot dogs in keeps
  • It's almost not even fair. Thanks for the early bg donation Kaptkent

HERORIUS

• Tanky wrote: »
    Here are the fact's that Nate chooses to not include....Mids lost at Rens thanks to Hibs AJing us. That's the only reason they won there. Second fight at Bold, Nate called in reinforcements from rescue's BG (2 BG's to fight 1) because he was about to get his arse stomped, thus Rescue saved his bacon there. So, the summarize...nate only wins when someone bails him out otherwise he flops. Thats "tactics" having others bail you out.

So....Mids got stomped multiple times. Thanks.. all you had to say was that.
    ~Westies
  • Sanford wrote: »
    All i have to say is i saw Nates bg camp glen all night if i recall this was the words Hey carol look at the flames in Glenlock. Even when his own realm was under attack he would not leave glen. For 1 bg to stay in glen for almost 5 hours would be so boring. dude u need try something new beside roasting hot dogs in keeps

I do not think the word "all" means what you think it means.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    Here are the fact's that Nate chooses to not include....Mids lost at Rens thanks to Hibs AJing us. That's the only reason they won there. Second fight at Bold, Nate called in reinforcements from rescue's BG (2 BG's to fight 1) because he was about to get his arse stomped, thus Rescue saved his bacon there. So, the summarize...nate only wins when someone bails him out otherwise he flops. Thats "tactics" having others bail you out.

lol - a simple thanks :)
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    A lot of keyboard turning there and spamming the f out of penumbra
  • well thats what albs did all day and night, facts are facts i saw what i saw. Albs built a nice campfire in glen all night. the mighty Nate did not want to leave Glen
  • I see

HERORIUS

• That Defense RP bonus was nice :)

HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    I agree. Like this one, when we killed you and then Hibs in Glen on the same day

31EzO82.png
  • What your offense game look like Nate?

I have been back to DAOC a week and I only see your bg camping and cooking hotdogs

Hibs put up a better fight than you

Is a macro group bannable in rvr?
  • You can follow me on youtube like Auberne signed up to do :)

HERORIUS

• Why follow on YouTube? They’re all here on the boards anyway
  • All you had for the whole night? /clap
  • Eithne wrote: »
    All you had for the whole night? /clap

No, finished on 303k for the day.
  • If Midgard ever learns how to push you just might beat us :)
    HERORIUS

• I'm sure someone besides me realizes that mids are playing their classes wrong to wipe like that last night.

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    I'm sure someone besides me realizes that mids are playing their classes wrong to wipe like that last night.

I'm pretty sure your high af and little challenged
  • I would think in his profession there would be strict rules against getting high but who knows nowadays.

He’s a school bus driver for god sakes!
  • edited October 2018 PM
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I would think in his profession there would be strict rules against getting high but who knows nowadays.

He’s a school bus driver for god sakes!

I never got my CDL.

I don't think you want to compare the IRL careers of the BG leaders.

According to the DAOC interviews:
    1. Smeger works in a school as a teacher aide
    2. Hero works in some sort of factory

I am a administrator in a school (requires a masters degree )

I have respect for school bus drivers, teachers, janitors, teacher aides or anyone who works around kids.

No reason to go IRL as I will only make you look more silly.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    I know what you do irl. Obviously I wasn’t going to post it, so I made a little joke, as these boards are ripe with childish garbage most of the time. No need to get all butt hurt about it. Certainly don’t need to brag about your masters degree and try to belittle other bg leaders. Who cares what they do?

And please make me look silly irl, I enjoy a little banter.

The fact is, I respected what you were doing in alb and joined you for a bit. You took something that seemed like a genuinely good thing and turned it into a joke. For instance, I played mid once on a Friday and you got all hostile in pm’s about it. Then a week later you play hib and mids both and record and post it. Completely and utterly hypocritical and why I literally have lost all respect I had for you. I was one of the few defending you on these boards in the beginning until you took it in a completely different direction. I can’t wait til your “alb nation” realizes who they are following. I didn’t realize until your hypocritical pm’s, and I’m glad I did before I looked even more dumb defending you on these boards.
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I know what you do irl. Obviously I wasn’t going to post it, so I made a little joke, as these boards are ripe with childish garbage most of the time. No need to get all butt hurt about it. Certainly don’t need to brag about your masters degree and try to belittle other bg leaders. Who cares what they do?

And please make me look silly irl, I enjoy a little banter.

I am correcting your IRL statement about me. I advise you to just stay away from IRL comments so we don't ever have to discuss.

HERORIUS

• Thanks for the advice
  • #7knate I wouldn't brag about being a school admin, I really doubt anyone is impressed or even cares about your IRL, lets keep this to game and on topic.

#7knate #aintsogreat
    TheWayForward
  • #7knate I wouldn't brag about being a school admin, I really doubt anyone is impressed or even cares about your IRL, lets keep this to game and on topic.

#7knate #aintsogreat

You must consider the position bragging. I'm simply clarifying what someone said I did for a living :)
    HERORIUS

#7knate I wouldn't brag about being a school admin, I really doubt anyone is impressed or even cares about your IRL, lets keep this to game and on topic.

#7knate #aintsogreat

You must consider the position bragging. I'm simply clarifying what someone said I did for a living :)

when you state yours requires a masters degree you're trying to say something, and seriously no one cares, I don't think highly or lowly of yours or anyone's job, honestly I couldn't comment if your role is a minimum wage or high paying job, and again makes zero difference to me or anyone, it's a game, lets bring it back to the facts #7knate #aintsogreat
    TheWayForward
    #7knate I wouldn't brag about being a school admin, I really doubt anyone is impressed or even cares about your IRL, lets keep this to game and on topic.

#7knate #aintsogreat

when you state yours requires a masters degree you're trying to say something, and seriously no one cares, I don't think highly or lowly of yours or anyone's job, honestly I couldn't comment if your role is a minimum wage or high paying job, and again makes zero difference to me or anyone, it's a game, lets bring it back to the facts #7knate #aintsogreat

I'll always correct irl comments if folks wanna go there.

HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    So, if I said you were a male stripper instead or Walmart greeter, you would still have corrected me? [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • Not sure why I was edited. The person it was referring to says far worse than that to a multitude of people and generally makes these boards a bunch of garbage...
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    The fact is, I respected what you were doing in alb and joined you for a bit. You took something that seemed like a genuinely good thing and turned it into a joke. For instance, I played mid once on a Friday and you got all hostile in pm’s about it. Then a week later you play hib and mids both and record and post it. Completely and utterly hypocritical and why I literally have lost all respect I had for you. I was one of the few defending you on these boards in the beginning until you took it in a completely different direction. I can’t wait til your “alb nation” realizes who they are following. I didn’t realize until your hypocritical pm’s, and I’m glad I did before I looked even more dumb defending you on these boards.

The thing about self-serving, attention-obsessed, cult leaders is they don't like when their cheerleaders/minions show interest in anything but them.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Westies wrote: »

You're right. Thats all that had to be said. I don't think ive seen anyone self-fellate themselves as much as Nate since Ron Jeremy was in his prime. While entertaining, it gets boring after seeing it a time or two :wink:
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    Westies wrote: »

You're right. Thats all that had to be said. I don't think ive seen anyone self-fellate themselves as much as Nate since Ron Jeremy was in his prime. While entertaining, it gets boring after seeing it a time or two :wink:

Most amusing and spot on.
  • Here are my favorite moments from Nate. Remember when he first started building this whole Albion BG? He would complain about Mids PvE'ing keeps and not being aggressive when they had the #'s? Yet oddly now he does the EXACT same thing.
    Natebruner wrote: »
    You have yet to take KM from us-- but this was your best attempt so far

If you PVE keeps with nobody in them..... your people will get bored with a bg leader who is not aggresive. I didn't say take all the relics... but is it hard to hit a keep with those numbers ? You can't give HERO a hard time if the large mid bg is gonna pve keeps and act like we are gonna port into bold to get farmed...... Get real- I won't let the bg do that. I turned on my stream so you knew we were at BENO.
    Instead you lose half your numbers b/c you wouldn't fight in the beginning and you let the hibs rekt you at beno. Of course your people are gonna log in boredom. IF YOU HAVE THE NUMBERS BE AGGRESIVE-

C'mon Midgard

Remember when he first started he just wanted to some fun fights and wasn't afraid to release? I guess his head got a lil big and now he can't lose a fight so he would rather camp KM or another keep and wait.
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    There was some really decent fights last night and instead of avoiding we actually had fun. We did die a lot but made lots of realm points.

All i'm going to say to leaders is don't avoid!!! If you want good 3 way fights let it happen and enjoy releasing and returning to the fight. All this nonsense saying my stats are crap if I die lots! Just get in there and fight lol!

Great fun tonight Nate btw fighting you Albs! :)

Agreed- had a good time Solic. Get those Hibs in the battles!
    We died a lot last night as well- Mids got great hits time after time.

Remember when Nate recently waited till after 10:00 pm CST to go and take the Hib relics after he had spend a couple hours sitting a keep with the biggest zerg?
    tald wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »
    Albs can compete, if you choose too.

Well lets face it, zergs rarely attack a defended keep - props to them for doing so.

Look forward to seeing Albion do it also when the numbers are in their favour.

I totally agree that whoever has the largest force should be the aggressive one and attack.

I just find it funny that Nate was basically calling out the Mids for farming in keeps with higher #'s and avoiding any sort of confrontation. Fast forward a few months and now Nate tends to be doing these very same tactics. How quickly his play style changed....
  • tic tacs... i mean tactics
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    I just find it funny that Nate was basically calling out the Mids for farming in keeps with higher #'s and avoiding any sort of confrontation. Fast forward a few months and now Nate tends to be doing these very same tactics. How quickly his play style changed....

His behavior/motives have never changed. He's the exact same person today he was when he was one of Midgard's mascots.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    RonELuvv wrote: »

His behavior/motives have never changed. He's the exact same person today he was when he was one of Midgard's mascots.

So a hypocrite?
  • Don't be upset now everyone ! :)

I know Midgard didn't like losing their much larger force on Saturday twice.

If we have to play defense, I've already said we are playing that 2000 Baltimore Ravens Defense !

HERORIUS

So a hypocrite?

That too, I feel is something that hasn't changed.
  • I would be upset with myself as well if I drove an 80 man bg into Glenlock and wiped em over and over.

Glenlock belonged to Alb Nation and we simply had to slay those who entered.
    HERORIUS

I would be upset with myself as well if I drove an 80 man bg into Glenlock and wiped em over and over.

So then what about the night you had the biggest BG but waited till after 10:00 pm CST to go take the relics after everyone had logged?

"I totally agree that whoever has the largest force should be the aggressive one and attack."-Natebruner
    I would be upset with myself as well if I drove an 80 man bg into Glenlock and wiped em over and over.

So then what about the night you had the biggest BG but waited till after 10:00 pm CST to go take the relics after everyone had logged?

"I totally agree that whoever has the largest force should be the aggressive one and attack."-Natebruner

Who in their right mind goes for a relic with another enemy bg out nearby?
    oh wait... n/m. I heard this happened last night and the bg leader wiped Albion. Guess I can't take 1 night off
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM

oh wait... n/m. I heard this happened last night and the bg leader wiped Albion. Guess I can't take 1 night off

The Alb bg last night had balls, and frankly was fighting a non existent hib force, our tank grp managed to hold off the albs long enough on the ram so we could then push with 2-3fg hibs, while we were pushing the mid bg attacked.

Noting that albs got the outer door down to 17%, if they'd have got the outer door down it'd been a totally different fight, I'd argue because they actually gave it a go and tried they go much closer than you ever have in primetime. You should take a note out of your own realms confidence and do something challenging rather than taking an easy keep and setting up camp in it all night where no one attacks.

Just because you wipe a few times and lose you should get up, dust off and try again, often siege is about the war of attrition, wear the enemy down and work out the weakness. You seem to throw huge numbers with no tactics or any kind of game plan and think you win (even when you lose).

People are now starting to twig onto what you're all about (including the albs) you seemed to start out well when you first ran the bg, you'd actually show up, put up a fight, win or lose and come back again trying, now you seem to have the mentality of absolutely don't touch it unless you're super confident you're gonna win, which I guess it seems most bg leaders from all realms get to a point of, you just seemed to end at that point much sooner.

You have higher opinions of yourself than people do of you, fine, believe what you want, but you'll not go down as any kind of great or worthy bg leader in my opinion. Just a guy who bought a high rr toon and ran a zerg with it.

#7knate #8sogreat
    Post edited by albionexile on
    TheWayForward

The Alb bg last night had balls, and frankly was fighting a non existent hib force, our tank grp managed to hold off the albs long enough on the ram so we could then push with 2-3fg hibs, while we were pushing the mid bg attacked.

Noting that albs got the outer door down to 17%, if they'd have got the outer door down it'd been a totally different fight, I'd argue because they actually gave it a go and tried they go much closer than you ever have in primetime. You should take a note out of your own realms confidence and do something challenging rather than taking an easy keep and setting up camp in it all night where no one attacks.

Just because you wipe a few times and lose you should get up, dust off and try again, often siege is about the war of attrition, wear the enemy down and work out the weakness. You seem to throw huge numbers with no tactics or any kind of game plan and think you win (even when you lose).

People are now starting to twig onto what you're all about (including the albs) you seemed to start out well when you first ran the bg, you'd actually show up, put up a fight, win or lose and come back again trying, now you seem to have the mentality of absolutely don't touch it unless you're super confident you're gonna win, which I guess it seems most bg leaders from all realms get to a point of, you just seemed to end at that point much sooner.

You have higher opinions of yourself than people do of you, fine, believe what you want, but you'll not go down as any kind of great or worthy bg leader in my opinion. Just a guy who bought a high rr toon and ran a zerg with it.

#7knate #8sogreat

Lets hit a Ailinne with 90 albs and trick them to think we can take it. Hey! the enemy mid bg is coming but nobody is allowed to talk.

HERORIUS