-------------------------90 Man Mid BG Afraid to Engage ALB NATION at KM---------------- 0-0 score

Again Alb Nations winning % is around 85% at the moment. Why do you think that is ?

You can farm rescu all you want. You knew where we were at, maybe next time you guys fight :)

Opened up Blendrake & farmed clumsy, albionexiles and HHH tonight. Nearly 100k here :)

Clumsy zerg feeding

Albionexile feeding as usual- Flop called it early

You can try to cata us down... good luck HHH

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• ...screamed the stable boy.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • So let me get this straight, you dodge / hide for 4 hours, until the Mid BG log, and then claim victory by coming out and killing the remaining few who are on? No love for prime-time?
  • 90? You know we had a max of 70 in the BG, which after your "no show" antics, dropped to around 50ish by 11pm. You need to sack off your intel.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh NATE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!!! You claim superior tactics???!!! All you did was hide in KM for HOURS. You were so scared to engage it was pathetic. All you did was try to bait mids into KM by sending a group out ever so often, which we wiped the floor with.
    What this shows is EXACTLY what everyone knows...you're a coward and wont engage in ANY fight unless you have 2:1 numbers. sad.
  • The tactics were to bore the mids into logging.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    what I find really funny with this claim, is:
    - He took an entire alb bg and camped a keep
    - Setup with TWF, wiz rr5 , blew everything on us
    - We were an 8 man
    - and yet they killed perhaps 2-3 of us

Man, if you feel killing 3 people out of an 8 man with an alb zerg that camped is a win, you're seriously struggling for "wins", it's worth noting before this video our 8 man pug killed 8+ albs outside the keep and then rezzed up after the vid and fought the mids hitting, but yeah we won't talk about actual the facts eh? :)

#7knate
    Post edited by albionexile on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Tanky wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh NATE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!!! You claim superior tactics???!!! All you did was hide in KM for HOURS. You were so scared to engage it was pathetic. All you did was try to bait mids into KM by sending a group out ever so often, which we wiped the floor with.
    What this shows is EXACTLY what everyone knows...you're a coward and wont engage in ANY fight unless you have 2:1 numbers. sad.

True
  • Even outnumbered- Alb Nation is too smart to be defeated.

Such a large force scared to come to KM. (you think we coming to berk?)

Alb Nation winning percentage 85% vs Midgard.. Again ask yourself why ?

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Your numbers are going to continue to dwindle Nate. It looks like Rescu is starting to pick some people back up. People would rather play the game and die than sit in a keep because you fear the release. I have a feeling tonight is going to be the same. You brought this upon yourself. **** or get off the pot.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • alb has been crippled by multiple bg's since they rose from the ashes

ywaint nothin new, yall flop with your whole realm in 1 bg, it would be very funny to see you try to come fight alb all split up like we play most days ^^
  • If we have to play defense. Then we play like the 2000 Baltimore Ravens Defense

Nobody scores

Again why do you think we win 85% of the time vs Midgard ? Strategy and Intellect
    HERORIUS

• what I find really funny with this claim, is:
    - He took an entire alb bg and camped a keep
    - Setup with TWF, wiz rr5 , blew everything on us
    - We were an 8 man
    - and yet they killed perhaps 2-3 of us

Man, if you feel killing 3 people out of an 8 man with an alb zerg that camped is a win, you're seriously struggling for "wins", it's worth noting before this video our 8 man pug killed 8+ albs outside the keep and then rezzed up after the vid and fought the mids hitting, but yeah we won't talk about actual the facts eh? :)

#7knate

I slaughtered you on inc. Your math is quite off on anything being 7k. You should check this website out for official rps on a given day of the week.

https://www.granks.com/daoc/characters/highdamge
    HERORIUS

• 90? You demonstrating some issues on count there Nate. Mid bg logged at 10:30 you camped km for 4hrs then you ported out to bold, you killed a man and you call that a victory? LOL , meh albs with a little brain need to start join Rescu bg imo. smiley:
  • Why mid bg scared of km ?
    HERORIUS

• #7knate #notsogreat at facts
    TheWayForward

• Facts get in the way of even a poor story, lol
  • How many were in the alb bg last night? Just wondering if fridays are still as lopsided as they used to be. Also a defender KM is pointless to assault. You know this as well as everyone else
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Why are you afraid of open field fight? Oh that’s right that’s why you are in KM
    Post edited by Quick on
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh NATE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!!! You claim superior tactics???!!! All you did was hide in KM for HOURS. You were so scared to engage it was pathetic. All you did was try to bait mids into KM by sending a group out ever so often, which we wiped the floor with.

Yeah unfortunately that was Rescu's crew that kept running out and dying. Think he ended the night 5 or 6-19.. 7-8hrs of gameplay and I don't think he broke 100k rps, that doesn't sound like fun to me but to each their own.

Yeah unfortunately that was Rescu's crew that kept running out and dying. Think he ended the night 5 or 6-19.. 7-8hrs of gameplay and I don't think he broke 100k rps, that doesn't sound like fun to me but to each their own.

That sounds like a standard #7knate night
    TheWayForward
  • got lot more then 7k off albonexile bad grp last night, should tell who ever's calling your grps shots to pan or, cc or, let someone else lead or something

charging into zerg mindlessly all night flopping = need new grp leader