not sure what was harder, taking hib relics or making my toast this morning

dunno, my toast was kinda hot and hard to handle, relic was ezmode :p

Comments

• Thinking the same each time Hero grabbing all your relics, he`s back soon so you won`t have them for long. :D
  • Dang bruh... dang.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Hero is an unstoppable force, it's better to accept it then try and prevent it ;)

Only if he`s listening to the friendly ranger and stop running into mines 5 times an evening :D

He just went online 2 mins ago, rdy Albion?
    Post edited by Stoertebecker on
  • Hero is an unstoppable force, it's better to accept it then try and prevent it ;)

Only if he`s listening to the friendly ranger and stop running into mines 5 times an evening :D

Lol, He's got a free 4 and a half hours until I'm even out of work >:)
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Hero is an unstoppable force, it's better to accept it then try and prevent it ;)

Ah ok, so Albion is rdy like the hibs this morning? Thats ok :)

Btw, thx to Alb Nation for the untouched bridgehead, strategie isn`t yours, mhm? :D
  • Hero is an unstoppable force, it's better to accept it then try and prevent it ;)

Ah ok, so Albion is rdy like the hibs this morning? Thats ok :)

Btw, thx to Alb Nation for the untouched bridgehead, strategie isn`t yours, mhm? :D

Strategy has given Alb Nation quite the plethora of success, right @Natebruner
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Damn, i forgot #7KNate

Alb 70% bonus, Mid 70% bonus....Hurbury burning. Come out and play Flop :)

Who had this really glorious idea moving Buggane to Cavana Drift? Could be from Nate....
  • edited October 2018 PM

I wasn't on when Albion took the relic, but from what I heard from my buddy nobody else was on in Hib when he did his raid. I was told Nate didn't even make a move for the relics till after 10:00 pm (CST). So you can't really give Herorius grief for taking them when no Albs are on when Albion took them when no Hibs were on.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • Well changing the door strengths and making the oil 'space' have doors will solve all these problems -- right
  • RonELuvv wrote: »

I wasn't on when Albion took the relic, but from what I heard from my buddy nobody else was on in Hib when he did his raid. I was told Nate didn't even make a move for the relics till after 10:00 pm (CST). So you can't really give Herorius grief for taking them when no Albs are on when Albion took them when no Hibs were on.

No grief was given to begin with :)
  • edited October 2018 PM
    I swear Nate is like Deadpool:
    Do you have off switch
    It located next to the prostate
    Wait, is that the ON switch
    Post edited by Keltorius on
  • wish we had an off switch for keltorius, that stealth grp that runs 10-12 with druid and wardens is a pain In the ass ;\
  • Its good to be loved:D
  • But, since I'm off work next week...more chances to kill me...but you won't find me Lucky Charms!!
  • Oh, that 10-12, on a good night it 3 full!! Idk what happened to Kaptkent group a few weeks back, we had 1 1/2 groups and his group was just sitting by the bottom of Mid safe not moving so we acid shot the whole group down. Weird but funny.
  • oh I know 10-12 is a under estimate I make sure to always do it lol ;p

;\
  • RonELuvv wrote: »

No grief was given to begin with :)

True. That was meant more towards anyone who might come back and say it was unfair that Herorius only took it back when no Albs were on. :)
  • Relic is back in Hib, you had it long enough. :)
  • edited October 2018 PM
    @Huehuaehue But can you make toast while smoking some weed and drinking booze?
    Post edited by Pigleto on
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Well changing the door strengths and making the oil 'space' have doors will solve all these problems -- right

Superior Tactics man, you know. Lets split the hibs between the albs and mids, then you know gloat about it, with superior bravado. Reminds me of the WWF, and kind of makes me regret all the times Ive cursed your name (Xy) for Superior Tactic'ng my 8 man down.

Wait for the 5 hour superior tactics gone wrong video gets edited, #7knate only attacks hibs when theyre sleeping but we've got alot of video of Superior Tactics Gone Wrong. Funny we never see those videos.

Ill gladly provide a drop box for any mid POV of #7knate and his band of tainted kool aid guzzling croonies eating dirt.

• Damascus wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Well changing the door strengths and making the oil 'space' have doors will solve all these problems -- right

Superior Tactics man, you know. Lets split the hibs between the albs and mids, then you know gloat about it, with superior bravado. Reminds me of the WWF, and kind of makes me regret all the times Ive cursed your name (Xy) for Superior Tactic'ng my 8 man down.

Wait for the 5 hour superior tactics gone wrong video gets edited, #7knate only attacks hibs when theyre sleeping but we've got alot of video of Superior Tactics Gone Wrong. Funny we never see those videos.

Ill gladly provide a drop box for any mid POV of #7knate and his band of tainted kool aid guzzling croonies eating dirt.

palpBH20110725-22047-16lmezs.jpg
  • edited October 2018 PM
    you just sit there and spam stats on nate until after days or weeks you finaly got a ss of him being online for 1h with 7k rps and you spam it non stop trying to validate why you get **** on every night ?

[edited]

**** makes me giggle, damn it feels good to be a winner with bad salty haters :smiley:
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    you just sit there and spam stats on nate until after days or weeks you finaly got a ss of him being online for 1h with 7k rps and you spam it non stop trying to validate why you get **** on every night ?

you do know that's like THE definition of a salty from getting ript loser rofl :D

**** makes me giggle, damn it feels good to be a winner with bad salty haters :smiley:

#7knate was an entire night rvr, he will *sometimes* get 50k rps in a night if he gets two quests complete, he's a laughing stock of every other realm, you're just too blind to see it :) he's so stupidly inefficient that he has to make up for it by getting his flock to blindly believe his nonsense (such as yourself)

#6tobeyou #7knate #8sogreat
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • edited October 2018 PM
    he just posts of the alb bg having fun, your the salty noob that is so worked up by your apparent lack of being able to have fun (which everyone knows is a lack of being able to win)

actions speak louder than words, clearly nate just has fun and posts the alb bg having fun, everyone can see how salty you are lol

[edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • It’s not even the alb bg having fun. It’s someone terrible cry for attention. I liked him when he first went tonalb and we would die 100 times and still fight. Now it’s a no go unless st’s all up and side car set grps out to help.
  • victory is sweet
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781