I'm out: account for sale

I'll double check safety word and subscription info tonight. Don't recall the status of either.

R12 sorc
R9 cab and wiz
R8ish cleric
R5ish arms and reaver
R3ish merc and a theurg with a dumb **** name

Sorc, wiz, cleric, merc have very up to date temps. Cab and arms are solid but getting dated.
Reaver's is a bit old. Theurgist with dumb name is in king's gear.

One house full of a random assortment of expensive potions and gear.

Comments

• R12 sorc

Going to assume you had Nate at that.
  • I don't know how to check if I have a secret word associated with the account and don't have any memory of setting one. I don't see any options to check/review that within the account management page. If someone knows how to find this out please let me know.

I was pretty close with the RRs. Wiz is R9, cab and cleric are R8.

List here: https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/mesdispenser

I cancelled the subscription. Sub currently ends on 11/15.

Start the bidding.
  • I’ll leave #7knate to buy rps seeing as he can’t earn them lol
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • You don't have to worry about that.
  • JUST NOOOOOOOOOO!
  • I love how Nate... is the reason for all things bad in the game now. Can't we just skip Nate and all blame Trump now? Or pick out any other random old white man?
    ~Westies
  • I thought Nate was fairly young
  • I just found that people are sending me DMs. I don't usually log into these forums or PC. If you are interested in buying the account put your bids here. I'll be ignoring DMs.
  • Before bidding takes place, can @Carol_Broadsword please confirm that transferring ownership of this account isn’t against the TOS to have it banned?
  • edited October 2018 PM
    2 issues

1. Customer service is not providing much service linking accounts anymore. I made a post about this very topic and them possibly addressing it. The new owner will have a difficult time securing ownership.

2. I don't think you really wanna do open bids on a thread. Not that hard to read your private msgs.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    2 issues

1. Customer service is not providing much service linking accounts anymore. I made a post about this very topic and them possibly addressing it. The new owner will have a difficult time securing ownership.

2. I don't think you really wanna do open bids on a thread. Not that hard to read your private msgs.

Isnt linking an account an automated process? What support would someone need to link to a master account?
  • I'll double check safety word and subscription info tonight. Don't recall the status of either.

R12 sorc
    R9 cab and wiz
    R8ish cleric
    R5ish arms and reaver
    R3ish merc and a theurg with a dumb **** name

Sorc, wiz, cleric, merc have very up to date temps. Cab and arms are solid but getting dated.
    Reaver's is a bit old. Theurgist with dumb name is in king's gear.

One house full of a random assortment of expensive potions and gear.

Mesdispenser you AJ group has been a deciding factor in many fights I hope you change your mind you will be missed on the battlefield :(
  • $40 at a push
  • $45, and I'll let ya keep access to it.
  • We have $45, do we hear $50?
  • $35 and a Taco Bell.
  • makes me wonder what an account with 2 rr 13 is worth ...
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Last sale I heard for multiple RR12+ was about $450 to natebruner. Realistically though $300-350 to anyone else.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Jesus 450??? I'm out
  • SymSym
    edited October 2018 PM
    People spend more on one dinner or drinks a bar, $450 is really not much to spend on a hobby...

Hell people spend thousands of dollars to buy guns for fun...think about it...
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • sure, a few years back it would make sense.