17th Anniversary Reward

In celebration of Dark Age of Camelot's 17th Anniversary and in appreciate for those accounts currently subscribed, any level 50 character on a currently subscribed account can now visit one of the Royal Accountant NPCs to receive a 17th Anniversary Gift Box!
bdayknot17.png

• Players can find the NPCs in their capital cities, relic town, or on Ellan Vannin:
    • Albion: Traurig in Camelot, Catterick Hamlet, or Alb's EV safe port location
    • Midgard: Oropyehho in Jordheim, Godrborg, or Mid's EV safe port location
    • Hibernia: Droevig in Tir na Nog, Crair Treflan, or Hib's EV safe port location
  • To get the reward, simply right-click interact with the Royal Accountant and they will give you the gift box!
    • Each level 50 character can receive ONE gift box, no seconds!
    • Be sure you have space in your inventory before speaking with the NPCs or /using the gift box as the rewards will end up on the ground otherwise!
    • If you are not successful in receiving a gift box when you should be eligible, please try dropping some pending quests or visiting the Quest Remover NPC in the capital cities before speaking with the Royal Accountants again.
  • Level 35+ characters on non-trial accounts can /use the 17th Anniversary Gift Box item to receive ONE of the following rewards:
    • 17th Anniversary Bounty Scroll: 15,000 bounty points (tradable)
    • Battlefield Potion: 25% realm point bonus (tradable)
    • Draught of Celerity (tradable)
    • Draught of Supremacy (tradable)
    • A Blank Chest, Sleeve, Leg, Boots, or Glove mithril pattern (not tradable)
    • The gift boxes themselves can be traded but still can only be used by level 35+, non-trial account characters.
  • These gift boxes will be available only until November 6th, 2018.

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!
Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• Not a bad deal
  • nice !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Kinda like Christmas. Forget that, can’t be a Christian and say that anymore.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    15k BPs on an anniversary bounty scroll. Daym.. Get in mah vault!

Blank pants pattern. I'm RICH!
    Post edited by Auberne on
    • Level 35+ characters on non-trial accounts can /use the 17th Anniversary Gift Box item to receive ONE of the following rewards:
    • The gift boxes themselves can be traded but still can only be used by level 50, non-trial account characters.

A bit confused.
  • What can you do with a blank pattern? Never messed with patterns. Do you need to spend mith on changing he look after it’s blanked?
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    • The gift boxes themselves can be traded but still can only be used by level 50, non-trial account characters.

A bit confused.

Simply explained by my inability to edit properly :)

Level 50 non trial to get the box, 35+ to use.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Sovereign wrote: »

A bit confused.

Simply explained by my inability to edit properly :)

Level 50 non trial to get the box, 35+ to use.

Gotcha.
  • Got a couple celerity, like 14 of the bounty scrolls and like 5 battlefield pots. Guess I’ll level one of every class I don’t have lol
  • Good stuff!
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Not complaining- 90% of gifts were scrolls (just fyi)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Similar results
  • Is the ROG this way for a reason asking for a friend @beibhinn
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Not complaining- 90% of gifts were scrolls (just fyi)

13 scrolls, 7 battlefield potions, 7 celeb pots, so far. Not one pattern.

Anyone get any patterns?

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • do these need to be opened right away?;) or can the boxes be opened months from now?;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • Only person I heard got a pattern was horsen
  • 1 Blank Chest Pattern, 7 or 8 BP, 1 RP Buff, 3 Supremacy here.
  • received a pants pattern on my wizzy----really cant use since i wear a robe--lol

what can i do ...............
  • You can pattern a speedo
  • Boots pattern...3 x. Never heared someone saying * Omfg, the boots are incredible *......
  • Received a haste pot :(
  • I was curious if we could make the patterns tradeable? I got a couple of them and they are on toons I have no desire to template and never play. All the other items are tradeable, why not the patterns as well?
  • Because the amazing cash shop and it`s huge content like Walmart.....
  • Baby wrote: »
    do these need to be opened right away?;) or can the boxes be opened months from now?;)

If they follow the same pattern as the christmas-boxes from 2016 then i'd expect:
    After the event, the boxes will be set to 0/1 charges and cannot be used anymore. But you can walk over and recharge them for 1 copper at the NPC - at least, that worked 2 month ago (for said boxes from 2016).
  • No time limit on opening them, only on availability (until Nov 6th) :) Plus what Mattdathor said :D
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • F.Y.I.
    I have had problems collecting the 17th Anniversary gift on all my toons 35+. They have plenty of space, and a very short list of quests in their journals. I have had to appeal each one.

No problems on the level 50 toons.
    //minna
  • Minna wrote: »
    F.Y.I.
    I have had problems collecting the 17th Anniversary gift on all my toons 35+. They have plenty of space, and a very short list of quests in their journals. I have had to appeal each one.

No problems on the level 50 toons.
    //minna

You can't get the box as a level 35, only level 50. You can use it level 35+, but have to be level 50 to get it from Royal Accountant.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • No time limit on opening them, only on availability (until Nov 6th) :) Plus what Mattdathor said :D

ty;) <3
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman