The holy order of beausant are recruiting

Citizens of Albion the black brothers of beausant are recruiting .
We require men and woman stout of heart and pure of mind to run primary melee groups on Albion.
We primary run small or 8 but will assist the realm of Albion in large scale warfare when needed we will run more than 8 if friends or guild players are more than 8 or if the alliance needs our support.
We play mainly in the night hours of Albion eu time from 7 pm gmt to late sometimes into USA prime time.
I plan to run two types of groups a mercenary cabalist debuff energy train.
And a heavy tank group based on talds setup which when I get the people works very well.
We would also like to run a reaver bomb group.
We have a discord and teamspeak server and also a Facebook and messenger service.
If ye wish to join us contact myself or my guild members on the realm of Albion
We have no rules in beausant only that you wear the black of the holy brothers.
If you value your I remain standing do not join.
If you choose to join beausant ye face a life of pain and suffering and death will be your only salvation.
We are the defenders in the night of Albion may the lord have mercy on thy soul .
So say I Brut Mcduff last of the Templar knights of Albion lord of dun de Behn.
Grandmaster of the holy order of Beausant.

Comments

• You rise again old man ? You haven't learned yet that the magic of the Tree and the fervor of our gentle castings will yet again drive you back to Albion? Those who join you will find their name blessed in songs which are sung over their graves.

4ecx25s2uinx.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Brut wrote: »
    We require men and woman stout of heart and pure of mind to run primary melee groups on Albion.
    We primary run small or 8 but will assist the realm of Albion in large scale warfare when needed we will run more than 8 if friends or guild players are more than 8 or if the alliance needs our support.
    We play mainly in the night hours of Albion eu time from 7 pm gmt to late sometimes into USA prime time.
    I plan to run two types of groups a mercenary cabalist debuff energy train.
    And a heavy tank group based on talds setup which when I get the people works very well.
    We would also like to run a reaver bomb group.
    We have a discord and teamspeak server and also a Facebook and messenger service.
    If ye wish to join us contact myself or my guild members on the realm of Albion
    We have no rules in beausant only that you wear the black of the holy brothers.
    If you value your I remain standing do not join.
    If you choose to join beausant ye face a life of pain and suffering and death will be your only salvation.
    We are the defenders in the night of Albion may the lord have mercy on thy soul .
    So say I Brut Mcduff last of the Templar knights of Albion lord of dun de Behn.

I never knew that Beausant were "black brothers".
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Definition of beauséant
    -- the black-and-white banner of the Knights Templars
    —used as a battle cry by the Knights Templars
  • long live wubba ! we miss you ! ;(
  • Aye mistress siambra your knowledge of Templar lore is uncanny for one steeped in elven witchcraft.
    RISE we shall witch and thy tree borne body I will commit to the fire.
    Surely master natebruner as a general of Albion you are versed in Templar lore shame on ye for having no knowledge of the black brothers.
    We are small in numbers now but once we defended Albion in the night hours for many a long year agains the accursed Minotaur and the blue skinned kobold known as annamariede.
    But then maybe ye would not remember for ye were a lickspittle of the jarl xyroman then and your mind would of been clouded with thoughts of Valhalla son of Odin !
  • Can you use an armsman?
    Aye mistress siambra your knowledge of Templar lore is uncanny for one steeped in elven witchcraft.
    RISE we shall witch and thy tree borne body I will commit to the fire.
    Surely master natebruner as a general of Albion you are versed in Templar lore shame on ye for having no knowledge of the black brothers.
    We are small in numbers now but once we defended Albion in the night hours for many a long year agains the accursed Minotaur and the blue skinned kobold known as annamariede.
    But then maybe ye would not remember for ye were a lickspittle of the jarl xyroman then and your mind would of been clouded with thoughts of Valhalla son of Odin !

I wanna join cause this sounds AMAZING! lol

<3

curious, if i joined - would there be 2 grandmasters?

https://search.camelotherald.com/#/character/iizlUrEQ3Fc

• Do you take Cats?

1w2t1qstupmb.png
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Do you take Cats?

1w2t1qstupmb.png

Kittylicious !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Master tald as a highlander friend of mine once said there can only be one!
  • Contact me in Albion for initiating to the brotherhood
  • Knowledge is required to conquer those who created the Collegiate Church of St. Matthew. Our mages will raise storms to hinder your progress and steal your power, Druids will bind your limbs so that our Heroes can take your heads and our wolves will feed on your remains. Our champions will drive our rams deep into your keeps and own your lands. You may be first into battle; last to retreat and never beg for mercy but you will again be martyred.
  • Pee on the Great Tree and and a butt kicking you shall see!!! As close as I get to this RP gibberish. lol
  • I wanted to use a Samuel L Jackson reference but not really wanting to be banned
  • SymSym
    edited October 2018 PM
    Sup Br00t
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • I did actually use the I will smite thee quote once when I ran bgs just to get the troops in the mood but that was a while ago keltorous.
    And hi sym
  • I was just having fun with role playing theme of the posts.
  • Damn. I was really excited til I saw it was 3pm EST :(