Sunday - 10/21/18 - Mid BG smashes Alb Nation at Glenlock!

"The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
"The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
"Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/

Comments

• I take full responsibility for any of the rare loses that alb nation has.

We had the front line taken care of with st's and twf's. I can't ask for anything more of my front line players in that fight.

The backline standing in a clump for hammers was addressed last night.

We recovered and smashed mids at bold for this.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Not sure why you feel the need to post the same video multiple times. I know you hate losing. You can try to shroud your losses with victories. However, I will continue to remind you of your losses by posting every fight you lose to the Mid BG when I am present. Gotta keep that ego in check.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I take full responsibility for any of the rare loses that alb nation has.

We had the front line taken care of with st's and twf's. I can't ask for anything more of my front line players in that fight.

The backline standing in a clump for hammers was addressed last night.

We recovered and smashed mids at bold for this.

By recover he means lost Glen, lost Bled and stood in KM --- recover -- lol

• in other words -- took glen, bled and KM twice then ported to ren and defended bold :)