Hibernia US prime-time RvR

Hi all,

I've been out of the loop on Hibernia about US prime-time RvR but does Hibernia need an rvr battlegroup or is hibs happy just running 8mans?

I am thinking of running a battlegroup maybe 1-2 times a week but can't commit to running it all the time but if anyone is up for that and get enough interest, I'll start scheduling them fairly soon

Anyone else that wants to help lead would be much appreciated.

Solic

Comments

• US has three different timezones.

During late night PST 9pm onwards it gets pretty sparse but we usually manage a group or two whereas the Mids have been coming out with three and Albs a few less lately.

Probably later than you are talking about, but it's worth a shot.
  • Solic,

Hib desperately needs a US prime time BG. The later the better.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • If I am to do it likely I would run it sometimes on Friday and regularly on Saturday around 7-8pm est.
  • The differences of play style in this game is a great feature. I'm sure there are lots of western hemisphere players on hib just waiting for someone to step up.

It might even thin the 5G of mids killing 2-3 Albs and 1-2 g hibs
  • I would say I've seen more Hibs running around lately during US prime but rarely an organized force. The game would be so much better for US prime if it went back to a three realm fight. I mean it's not going to be easy rebuilding US Prime Hib numbers simply because it's been a long time that Hib has been without a US prime zerg but it's well worth it IMO.
  • I have to agree, even a couple nights a week would be nice to see.