The Hardcore Smashing At Bold------midgard Bg Cannot Port Away From Alb Nation This Time ! (warning)

LOL

ZAEDER POV

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Wheres the videos of Ailine?! Or Crauchon!?
  • Trap Wipe

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Thanks for this SS

https://imgur.com/QvR8y4y
    HERORIUS

• Will post vid sometime tomorrow of Alb Nation getting smashed by Mid BG. Gotta keep that ego in check.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • THE FOLD AT BOLD
    HERORIUS

• I'd like to see the videos from ail and dc ;)
  • AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • That video is old, nice try Nate. You for owned last night.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    That video is old, nice try Nate. You for owned last night.

date is on video- keep trying
    HERORIUS