-----The Best BG in Dark Age of Camelot- Goes UNDEFEATED 5-0 & slashes Midgard on Friday Night------

Round 1

You are too predictable... You always come for the bug out of the gate.

Round 2

CLASHING HEAD ON

Round 3

Who in the WORLD made the call to turn instead of getting in that CK ? (that call wiped you)

Round 4

Only challenging fight of the night.--- You have to have a strong MA to win this fight.

Round 5

Time to put them to bed

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• That was a fun run for sure
  • Come be apart of something special and join ALB NATION today !

This is what we do :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Strategy more than numbers win fights. Why do you think we seldom lose ?
    For far too long Midgard relied on sheer power in their number of players.
    (with a strong tank base bg!)

You see many of the tanks of Midgard have never seen alb tanks push. These mid tanks believe in chasing me.
    You have rr12 thanes worried about me in the backfield and try to melee me. (in the open field lol)

Again on a serious note- I will take questions on strategy to help the Midgard bg perform better. But I can't make the in game calls for you or MA for you.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »

we do what we do !
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

we do what we do !

It's simply been a chess game on the battlefield... and these Mids don't appear to play chess.
    HERORIUS

• #stuckoncheckers uaehUEHUHuheUHuehUAUheuh
  • Beetleguisse

"The only comment I will make is that Alb BG will never put itself in a disadvantageous position with Nate leading"

I read this today about the Hits. I like it :)
    HERORIUS

• im not sure what get ript harder, the hibs and mids by the alb bg on a daily, or the closest ugly fat chunky pig @oinkertons on postcount by vlao in game and out LOL
  • edited October 2018 PM
    I don’t really think it’s superior leadership and tactics. The mid bg seems off to me. I don’t know if it’s new people, class makeup or what, but people aren’t playing how I remember. No one is being aggressive, even though the ma and xyorman are in ts yelling to push up. Not sure why this is happening. It’s a lot of the same people who have been playing in the bg and they just aren’t playing normally. Not sure if it’s them playing cautious or they forgot what works. I did 3 runs last night and had to log. I didn’t see any magical tactics being used, just 2 bg’s clashing and one just laying down and seemingly giving up. Only thing I see that made a difference is the flank groups, not sure of the names making a difference.

Edit: it does seem like a lot less tanks playing in mid bg and more casters. Maybe that’s why it’s not clicking and they aren’t pushing. No clue.
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • The problem is easy to identify.

We sense it miles away … like blood in the ocean.

HERORIUS

• Apparently I’m too blind to see the problem
  • Please stop pretending Hibernia runs a u.s primetime bg. The great tree asks only that we defend our keeps, which we do with such brutality that Albion fears attacking us even with huge numbers
    Beetleguisse

"The only comment I will make is that Alb BG will never put itself in a disadvantageous position with Nate leading"

I read this today about the Hits. I like it :)

I will have to retract my statement based on your performance this evening. Welcome to the Northern Invasion. =)
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    The problem is easy to identify.

Or a voice in your ear, or a txt in your discord....

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    The problem is easy to identify.

Or a voice in your ear, or a txt in your discord....

11 days and counting for you right ?
    HERORIUS

• We took the mid relic out of hurb with 8 last night.
  • We took down Midgard 5 times and many rr's were gained for ALB NATION.

HERORIUS

• 136k not too bad for the realm that has a 10% bonus most of the night, hit 25% towards the end of the night. I agree, rps were great for mid all around.
  • Just don't quit at the end of the month with em for lack of W's.
    HERORIUS

• Why? And miss all this...and who is them?
  • Not gonna explain everything to you.
    HERORIUS

• JakJak
    edited October 2018 PM
    Post edited by Jak on
  • Midgard wins are in short supply
    HERORIUS

• Your rps are in short supply #7krps
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Pehaps weekly victory scores are in order :)
    HERORIUS