Does anyone with any power in the gameplay actually read these posts?

edited October 2018 in General Board
I'd like to make some legitimate points for imbalance in the game but tbh dont want to waste my time typing it all out if i know nobody who matters will even read it. the game is EXTREMELY unbalanced in my opinion.
Post edited by Amagician on
Tagged:

Comments

• They read 'em <kinda>, act on them --- not so much
  • edited October 2018 PM
    [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • Yes, we read and reply here :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Feedback, that is subjective. You can make all the constructive points you would like, as long as it fits into a certain agenda. If not /shrug
  • It appears they do listen as Albion has a 2nd ST coming which was needed.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Again, as long as it feeds into a cetain agenda.
  • The comments are read and considered. However that doesn't mean that what a given individual asks for will be granted. There can be strong opposition from other players, overall balance to consider, ability to code the change (17 year old game), cost and where a given change fits in with existing plans. It is a business :)

i've wanted white dye and the ability to have the Title "Most Lost" since I began playing and those were never done.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • I have wanted a title for healers. Again, i stand by my comment. Especially when there is no 5 plan for game (as per interview questions from BS).