Alb BG

wow, why are you guys camping for hours? ran around EV forever waiting for you guys doing nothing but camping sad.

Comments

• I wouldn't say we were camping, the entire time.
  • hanging in the rink does not count could have had so many good fights you guys refused with larger numbers to take any risk and fight not sure how much longer I will participate in such tomfoolery. Rescue at least had the balls to come out and fight when the numbers where close. The cheater you follow now is a coward only willing to camp.
  • All of the videos are posted. Midgard was dominated in open field fighting.
    Midgard lacks a good MA and strategy.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    not sure how much longer I will participate in such tomfoolery.

you got ript and gonna quit, rofl auheUHEUHuheauhUEHUhueauahueHUh
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    hanging in the rink does not count could have had so many good fights you guys refused with larger numbers to take any risk and fight not sure how much longer I will participate in such tomfoolery. Rescue at least had the balls to come out and fight when the numbers where close. The cheater you follow now is a coward only willing to camp.

I can imagine losing every single fight vs ALB NATION sucks. Again whoever is leading the MID BG must make intelligent decisions. Combined with what appears to be NO MA is a deadly combination which will result in few wins.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited October 2018 PM
    all I know is alb had no bg, nate came and we played with lesser numbers, started rippin and everyone got tired of be in the lame bg and came to alb, and now you make fun of us because we won B) huauhaeuhaeuahehue

keep up the good work nate :D
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • I can confirm that the Mid BG needs some work. There is a lack of confidence in engaging which showed last night on the EV bridge fight. I don't intend to discourage anyone by pointing this out. My point is that there is room for improvement and I will do my part to aide on this front. Each realm has its highs and lows over time. It will inevitably change. I suspect I am not the only one who has switched from Alb to Mid in response to one side dominating. I love big fights and I will continue to support its growth by joining the side that needs help to remain competitive.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • I can confirm that the Mid BG needs some work. There is a lack of confidence in engaging which showed last night on the EV bridge fight. I don't intend to discourage anyone by pointing this out. My point is that there is room for improvement and I will do my part to aide on this front. Each realm has its highs and lows over time. It will inevitably change. I suspect I am not the only one who has switched from Alb to Mid in response to one side dominating. I love big fights and I will continue to support its growth by joining the side that needs help to remain competitive.

Who was the MA on that bridge? You guys split so bad on that hit which was totally in your favor. Is anyone talking ?

Also why not get inside the ck in at crim? Why fold 80% of the bg outside of it ?

HERORIUS

• None of this actually addressed Clumsy's comment. Albs did, in fact, spend most of the night standing in (1) KM, (2) driving in circles in one of the flats on EV, or my favorite (3) hiding behind HT waiting for mids to run by or what they ended up doing: knowingly running up to it to actually create the fight.

He did not make a claim that the mid BG won all, some, or even one of the fights.
  • None of this actually addressed Clumsy's comment. Albs did, in fact, spend most of the night standing in (1) KM, (2) driving in circles in one of the flats on EV, or my favorite (3) hiding behind HT waiting for mids to run by or what they ended up doing: knowingly running up to it to actually create the fight.

He did not make a claim that the mid BG won all, some, or even one of the fights.

HERORIUS

You are correct. My post would have been better suited in Nate's video blog dump. The only comment I will make is that the Alb BG will never put itself in a disadvantageous position with Nate leading. Unfortunately, this results in long durations (hour+) of no encounters.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
  • Beetleguisse

"The only comment I will make is that Alb BG will never put itself in a disadvantageous position with Nate leading"

5-0 on Friday Night ! Too smart for THY enemy !
    HERORIUS

• nate went to the **** dead realm and grew a rose out of the concreate !

what is the other zerg leaders doing besides getting ript ? auheuhauehaueHEUHAEUaheuahauheuheHU
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    nate went to the **** dead realm and grew a rose out of the concreate !

what is the other zerg leaders doing besides getting ript ? auheuhauehaueHEUHAEUaheuahauheuheHU

I imagine them quitting soon.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »

you imagine a lot, most of it wrong, but hey, who woulda thought Albs would stoop to the levels they have....

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

you imagine a lot, most of it wrong, but hey, who woulda thought Albs would stoop to the levels they have....

Alb Nation will put Midgard into retirement.
    HERORIUS

• That’s a good goal to strive for...
  • OP hinted at it... we will just confirm it.
    HERORIUS

• Putting a realm into "retirement" would not be in your best interest for the longevity of the game. It certainly won't happen while I'm around.
  • Again one of the Midgard "MA's" hinted at it... ALB NATION will confirm it.
    HERORIUS

• Great for the game, which is continuing to go down the drain swiftly. Perhaps some will listen before all your loyal players pull the only thing left in which to get BS to listen....finacially of course.

Unfortunately, there is so much 'hinting' going on, you never know what is correct and which is not.
  • I heard ALB Nation has these Mids quitting in 11 days.
    HERORIUS

• You 'hear' a fair bit. Your history dictates your present level of hearing.
  • Tick Tock.... Tick Tock
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Tick Tock.... Tick Tock

I assume you will take credit for Oxygen and the sunrise next.....

• edited October 2018 PM
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Tick Tock.... Tick Tock

I assume you will take credit for Oxygen and the sunrise next.....

How many battles have you won "assuming" vs ALB NATION ?
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS