NIGHTSMAULER MIDGARD BG VS ALB NATION (Warning BG RVR Content INside)

Alb Nation brings it's winning % back up in the 90% category after tonight.

2nd time you take a tower right by a relic.... wow

Nightsmauler MID BG go BOOM on INC

LOL swank says "MIDS are here" lol

careful of traps Midgard- 20,000 rps

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Please @Carol_Broadsword please give us the option to completely ignore horrible players and make it so their topics are not viewable with an ignore or filter.
  • Alb strategy and intelligence was just too much for Midgard to overcome tonight.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Alb strategy and intelligence was just too much for Midgard to overcome tonight.

You confuse intelligence and strategy with sheer numbers; but, you always have so....
  • almost forgot these guys last night

HERORIUS

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Alb strategy and intelligence was just too much for Midgard to overcome tonight.

You confuse intelligence and strategy with sheer numbers; but, you always have so....

You lost your numbers and you must ask yourself the following question:

Why did I lose my numbers ?
    HERORIUS

• Daelin wrote: »
    Please @Carol_Broadsword please give us the option to completely ignore horrible players and make it so their topics are not viewable with an ignore or filter.

There is an ignore feature...
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Xyorman wrote: »

Rules to winning every engagement:

1. Don't die

2. If you do die, please follow rule 1.

@Xyorman
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • edited October 2018 PM

Actually number haven't much changed at all from the MID side...people who are on, play, those who aren't, don't
    Post edited by Xyorman on

Actually number haven't much changed at all from the MID side...

Oh wow... this comment.
    HERORIUS

Oh wow... this comment.

I don't know Xy. I found it quite cumbersome back in June/July trying to run 8 with Baby and you guys flooding the landscape with 70+ every other night...

Oh wow... this comment.

I don't know Xy. I found it quite cumbersome back in June/July trying to run 8 with Baby and you guys flooding the landscape with 70+ every other night...

70??? There in lies your problem....counting is hard

Oh wow... this comment.

Lol first he is outnumbered.. then the numbers haven't changed.
    HERORIUS

Oh wow... this comment.

Selective blindness sure is amazing. Wish my world worked like that @Xyorman
  • edited October 2018 PM

Oh wow... this comment.

you should get that checked -- it certainly is killing your argument; me, 20/20 always has been...here is the thing, it's easy for me I just do/bg count and I know who I got, moreover, while you can try and handwave the numbers, your every other night argument is just fraudulent.

Post edited by Xyorman on

Oh wow... this comment.

you should get that checked -- it certainly is killing your argument; me, 20/20 always has been...

So, let's see... According to you, you've never:

Taken a relic,
    Camped your own keeps,
    Outnumbered the other two realms NF population,
    Roamed EV for hours ganking groups,
    Avoided BG's to PvE keeps instead,
    Raged at your own BG for losing,
    Loss a fair fight,

That's quite the 20/20

Oh wow... this comment.

you should get that checked -- it certainly is killing your argument; me, 20/20 always has been...

So, let's see... According to you, you've never:

Taken a relic,
    Camped your own keeps,
    Outnumbered the other two realms NF population,
    Roamed EV for hours ganking groups,
    Avoided BG's to PvE keeps instead,
    Raged at your own BG for losing,
    Loss a fair fight,

That's quite the 20/20

Oh wow... just in denial.
    HERORIUS

• fun times;)
    fyi;)
    1. I don't click on subjects I don't wish to read;)
    2. I bookmark topics I wish to stay informed on;)
    3. If I click on a topic and comment;) I know this will bring it back to the top;)
    4. There is an Ignore option;)

<3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • Baby wrote: »
    fun times;)
    fyi;)
    3. If I click on a topic and comment;) I know this will bring it back to the top;)

Thank you @Baby for educating those that feel compelled to view every single one of Natebruners threads, even though it pisses them off doing so, lol.

Oh wow... this comment.

oh and ye;) running solo;) duo/trio /small/ 8 man etc.. your BG always ran me over;) ( I rarely ever ran with a BG;) when I did , was because none of the ppl i ran with were on;) ( you know;) because, work and such , active duty etc) or the group filled;)
    point being;) you had the numbers;) and ran us over with 2-5 gps + or so;)(still more than our 2-8 people in a group;) )
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
    fun times;)
    fyi;)

Thank you @Baby for educating those that feel compelled to view every single one of Natebruners threads, even though it pisses them off doing so, lol.

<3 @Amp_Phetamine , anytime ;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
    fun times;)
    fyi;)

BABY THE #1 FRIAR IN ALL OF DAOC HAS SPOKEN !
    HERORIUS

Baby wrote: »
    fun times;)
    fyi;)

BABY THE #1 FRIAR IN ALL OF DAOC HAS SPOKEN !

hehe ;) cya later today ;) save my spot ;) <3 Alb Nation <3
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman

Oh wow... this comment.

oh and ye;) running solo;) duo/trio /small/ 8 man etc.. your BG always ran me over;) ( I rarely ever ran with a BG;) when I did , was because none of the ppl i ran with were on;) ( you know;) because, work and such , active duty etc) or the group filled;)
    point being;) you had the numbers;) and ran us over with 2-5 gps + or so;)(still more than our 2-8 people in a group;) )
    2-5 groups or 70+ -- numbers fluctuate on all these stories-- and I run over anyone who tries to kill stragglers in my BG --- seems though you have found time now to BG around.
  • the drop in peeps after a loss does show the need for a realm timer

just not much realm pride anymore......................
  • 47el wrote: »
    the drop in peeps after a loss does show the need for a realm timer

just not much realm pride anymore......................

ALB NATION HAS PRIDE-- JOIN DISCORD TODAY :)
    HERORIUS