Static Tempest was a big deal last night in BG RvR. Mids dropping ST's everywhere

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
Albion BG had 1 ST friar (baby) trying to go against multiple THANE ST's last night.

And yes I'm constantly trying to recruit ST friars. But again nobody wants to play a STAFF FRIAR and only certain kinds of people enjoy healing and the pressure that brings.

Thanes are simply FUN TO PLAY and most enjoy that class. I love my thane for ST and AOE hammers- i get it.

Numbers were about even last night . ALbion needs the 2nd ST class to go live.

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Wasn't broken for the last umpteen years. Why is it now? Oh.. you're playing Alb.
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Wasn't broken for the last umpteen years. Why is it now? Oh.. you're playing Alb.

I would say it has been broken for the last "umpteen" years. Albs never had enough ST's to use on my zerk in years past.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Most thanes don’t charge into fights either. Too busy spamming hammer interrupts
  • when the bg's clash in open field- the st placements are huge as well.
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    Auberne wrote: »
    Wasn't broken for the last umpteen years. Why is it now? Oh.. you're playing Alb.

I also find it funny that I never heard this cry for ST on Alb until Nate decided to start leading the Alb zerg on a nightly basis. Based on the videos and comments from @Natebruner the lack of ST has not been an issue for you. You claim you always seem to win. ;)

To be fair, I'm all about all 3 realms having 2 classes with ST. I don't think Minstril was the class to do it on, but I understand what Nate and others are stating. However, since we are on the subject of certain realms having classes with access to things that the other realms don't, lets bring up Albs having access to 3 stealther vs the other 2 realms only have access to 2. Is that not as big of an issue @Natebruner? Much like your feelings on ST, maybe if you ran more stealth zergs you would feel differently.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • Mid bg had 4 thanes,alb bg had at least that number of friars.Cant be bothered to spend 5 realm skill points for something as powerful as Static Tempest?How dumb is that.

What happened last night was the Alb jam grp ,you know the one that actually makes realm points ,wasn't there to wipe your backside.
  • Grish wrote: »
    Mid bg had 4 thanes,alb bg had at least that number of friars.Cant be bothered to spend 5 realm skill points for something as powerful as Static Tempest?How dumb is that.

What happened last night was the Alb jam grp ,you know the one that actually makes realm points ,wasn't there to wipe your backside.

Clerics are better for healing and have access to DI.
    I'm glad you at least admit it was 4 ST vs 1 ST
    HERORIUS

• Who’s the jam grp lol
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • RonELuvv wrote: »

I also find it funny that I never heard this cry for ST on Alb until Nate decided to start leading the Alb zerg on a nightly basis. Based on the videos and comments from @Natebruner the lack of ST has not been an issue for you. You claim you always seem to win. ;)

To be fair, I'm all about all 3 realms having 2 classes with ST. I don't think Minstril was the class to do it on, but I understand what Nate and others are stating. However, since we are on the subject of certain realms having classes with access to things that the other realms don't, lets bring up Albs having access to 3 stealther vs the other 2 realms only have access to 2. Is that not as big of an issue @Natebruner? Much like your feelings on ST, maybe if you ran more stealth zergs you would feel differently.

Why would I advocate for more ST's on Albion when I was 1 shotting everything on my Zerker ?
    HERORIUS

• So your excuse for getting your asses handed to you in crim by mids last night is ST's....., whats your excuse to losing your 50 alb bg in crau tower last night to perhaps 2-3 groups (if that) of hibs?

Also I had to take a moment to rest my warden after we finished wiping the floor with you with, thanks for laying horizontal for me while I did so... even if your rotting corpse did smell a bit off, if I recall our group had about 70 kills from that tower fight... just say'n #rip'n

It was nice to see mids and albs come hib land though, always good to have friendly neighbours over for a bite to eat, it's always very good of you to bring rps, always welcome when guests bring gifts.

#gothim #rip #thegreattreewaspleased #hibftw #twfrepresenting #itsjustagame #alllove
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • I would like to personally thank the hib player who repaired the door of that relic holding crauch tower. It allowed us to camp and farm hibs for quite some time. That tower turned into gold for us.
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    How many ST's do you see from Albion when I was the MA for MID ?

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=uJ6Kxxu-Tfw

HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    dbl post
    HERORIUS

• Lol if it was gold for albs must have been myth for hibs because I surpassed everyone in your bg in rps, kills and deathblows in about 45 minutes that you sat in that tower
  • Your love your paid for thane. You haven't earned a damn thing. All bought for.
    And if you want fairness let's equal the stealth classes and wall climbing classes... But I know, doesn't benefit your cause so no.
    Albs need nothing. Period. Especially mins and tics
  • edited October 2018 PM
    I should just spec ST5 just to annoy you. Even if you had parity on STs, you still gonna die on inc.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • JakJak
    edited October 2018 PM
    I should just spec ST5 just to annoy you. Even if you had parity on STs, you still gonna die on inc.

:D

Yes, please Aub! Make sure to scream it out with some obscenities thrown in while you do it! Much more effective that way.
    Post edited by Jak on
  • I'm not like Ziz. I'm the quiet one by comparison
    I'm not like Ziz. I'm the quiet one by comparison

I think everyone is by comparison o:)

better hurry up before taanky quits- he said he's out
    HERORIUS